Chapter 24: dont ever let me drink again!

Phoenix's pov:
I woke up asleep on the sofa downstairs, my head laying on Tjs chest, Leila was asleep on Craig and monte was lying on the coffee table asleep. I guess dad and Robert made it upstairs, judging by the small group of bottles everyone got a little crazy, except Leila. The pounding headache I had indicated that I did to. I groaned as I sat up making my head hurt more, as I did Tj sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist, he gentle rested his head against the crook of my neck and looked as if he was asleep again "baby?" Tj whispered "mhm?" I murmured "you okay, do you need some aspirin?" I nodded "pain killers would be great." I agreed. Tj let go of me and went into the kitchen to grab them. he came back with a glass of water and a bottle of Advil. he took two out and handed them to me along with the water, I sipped it a couple of times getting rid of the pills in my mouth and then handed the glass to Tj so he could take some. i sat back down on the sofa cuddling up to Tj "I'm never drinking again my head hurts so much.." I told him as he wrapped his arms around me again "eh, you'll get used to it." he told me. We stayed lying on the sofa with out arms wrapped around each other till Robert "okay so you two aren't asleep, what we doing today?" I shrugged and Tj smiled widely "WATER PARK!" He yelled waking everyone else up. Monte didn't exactly wake up just rolled off of the coffee table! Tj's idea made sense, I mean it was really sunny out and there's no point wasting it. Craig checked the time on his phone "fuck!" He yelled standing up quickly and dialling someone's number "Leila hurry up, sorry guys Leila has school, we'll see you guys later." we waved to them as Robert and dad walked downstairs "I heard water park?" Robert said happily and I laughed, clutching my head after, dad glared at Tj "you let her drink?!" Tj hid behind me and mumbled something about it 'not being his fault' and 'Craig's idea' I rolled my eyes and dad finally gave up and threw water and painkillers to monte. My phone rang and I went upstairs to my room yelling to the guys that it was mum "hey mum, wassup?" I asked after picking up "granddads dead." she said quietly, I had no idea what to say.. my mums dad was really close to all of us so I guess it hit us all hard.. "since when?" I managed to choke out tears running down my face. "last night, he passed away in his sleep.. I'm so sorry hunny." I nodded and then remembered that she couldn't see me "mum, I think you and rueben should move over here." I told her and I heard her sigh "it was meant to be a kind of surprise, Austin's band blew up big time so we are moving to America!" I smiled slightly but continued crying "we'll be careful when you take down the wall, I'd like to transfer it to dads. I'll speak to you soon, let me know when the funeral is.. give my love to everyone and give ginge a hug. love you bye." I said hanging up before she could reply, I stood crying in my room. I put my phone on my bed trying not to disturb a sleeping alan. I stayed standing and heard my door open. I didn't move just stayed put. I felt someone slide there arms around my waist and pull me close "are you okay nix?" Tj asked me, I knew he was worried because he called me nix, I shrugged "that was mum on the phone." I said blankly and I felt him nod "and???" He urged me to continue "my granddad died.." I told him, telling him seemed to make it so real and I began sobbing, Tj turned me to face him "it's okay baby, you'll be okay." he told me pulling me into a tight, reassuring hug. I continued to cry for a little while with Tj comforting me, when dad came upstairs Tj explained what happened, he then explained that they should all go to the water park and we'd stay here instead.

Eventually the guys left and Tj let go of me "ill be back in two minuets." he said and walked into the hall. I could hear him talking but didn't bother listening to what he was saying. I laid down in my bed and waited for Tj to come back. He came in after a few seconds afterwards and slid a DVD into the player, he switched the Tv on and went to my draw pulling clothes out of it "pyjama time!" He said in a camp accent as a pair of shorts and one of his shirts hurtled towards my face, I chuckled and didn't bother changing "I'm just going to get something, i'll be back in twenty minuets if I'm not, I don't know send a search party." he said giggling as he said it. I rolled my eyes "whatever ya say kid." I said in a fake american accent. he pecked my lips quickly and rushed downstairs and out of the door. the menu came up for the film and I noticed that it was casper. I pressed play and waited for Tj, he came back with pizza and ice cream, I laughed slightly as he complained about me starting the film without him "sorry I took so long, pizza delivery guy almost got hit by my car when I parked.. yanoe normal everyday life!" I laughed and stopped myself from commenting on his bad driving. I started the movie from the beginning and we got comfy in bed eating pizza and watching casper the friendly ghost.

Listening to father, brother escape the fate.
Okay so this chapter is shit, I actually rewrote it twice, once today once yesterday, I've also had super awful writers block, so sorry that it's so crap :D see ya next update then cupcakes!x

Also the picture is just to make you guys smile or giggle cause why the fuck not! Have an awesome night/day/whateveritiswhereeveryouare !!