Chapter 12: stop being an asshole!

Tj's pov:
I was stood outside of LAX welcoming the familiar sunshine and cigarette pollution straight from my own cancer stick. I quickly walked over to a cab telling the driver my address after loading my bags into it. after about a half hour ride I paid the money and dragged the cases up to my house, Yep as every nineteen year old famous bassist I have my own house! I took my cases up to my room and then went back downstairs to throw myself onto the couch and switch on my phone. it vibrated a lot as it received all the texts and calls, but when I read through them they were mainly from phoenix.. fuck.. what exactly could she want to do?! she'd shattered my heart so many times in the past few weeks that it's impossible for the fragments to become any smaller.. But somehow she did..
'The guys said you left.. TJ come back you dick head!! I need you..'
'If my happiness means so much to you Why'd you leave?!'
'Tj stop being an asshole your not really leaving come back!'
'If your on a plane right now, I already officially hate you.'
'Tj get your stupid ass back to this bus right now!'
'Tj come back..'
'Teej I need you..'
And then I read the two from monte
'Tj if it means so much don't leave!'
'Phoenix is distraught she won't let anyone near her. please call her! or skype her whatever! just stop being a fucking dick man.'
The guys' text all sounded the same as monte's.. I was two upset to listen to my voicemails so I just lay there. my phone went off again..
'Tj please answer my texts.. or skype me I need you :'(..'
I went and got my laptop and logged into skype wiping away my tears and then calling phoenix..
"Hey Tj." she said quietly "whats up?" we both said simultaneously "oh yanoe my best friend just left me, my boyfriend broke up with me because I figured out that I didn't really love him as much as I thought oh and did I mention my best friend abandoned me?!" the last bit made me giggle but I still wanted to cry.. "so tell me, why has teej been crying?" she asked and I shrugged "I just abandoned my best friend and my band, confessed my love for someone who will never love me back and when I came home I realised I had no fucking pizza!" I said and flopped back onto my bad dramatically. "well if it helps there's two weeks left of tour!" she said brightly, wow two weeks of missing her.. "I'll be waiting at the airport don't worry!" I told her laughing at the not very noticeable excitement in my voice. we stayed on skype for the next to hours before I decided to go to sleep.

I woke up around 1 in the afternoon the next day, to someone knocking on my door, it was to late to put some clothes on now as I realised about six steps down the stairs to late that I was only in boxers.. I seriously hope it's my mom.. "oh hey." I said surprised at the half white half black haired man stood by my door "oh sorry man, didn't mean to wake you up!" I shrugged "it's okay devin, anyways why are you here?"

Listening to this war is ours escape the fate...
Phoenix in the side bar --->