Sweetest Dream

Sweetest Dream

            I shifted softly as I felt his arm breath on my neck; his breath smells like spices.  I felt his arms around my waist holding me tight against his body keeping me safe and warm.  I could feel his chest moved with his breathing, his naked flesh rubbing against my back as he takes in a breath.  I felt his lips kissed softly on my neck moving up and down. I let out a soft moan and snuggled closer against his warm.  I felt his hand stroking my body feeling the warm smooth skin.  I felt his index finger trailing over my hips and down my thigh.  I shivered with pleasure and lust.  I felt his legs shifted and get more entangled with mine.

            “I love you,” he whispered against my ear.

            I smiled and grabbed his hand entwining my fingers with his. “I love you too.”

            I felt his hips shift and his cock moved in me, we just made love, but he just didn’t want to disconnect yet.  He tightened his hold around me and nuzzled at my neck as fatigue begun to take hold on him.  He breathed once more before sighing and falling into a peaceful slumber, his soft breathing washing over my skin.

            All too soon, my sister Barbara walked in shouting "LETS GO SHOPPING!!!!"

             The romance was completely shattered as he woke up in fright and  disconnected from me. We sent hateful glares at her while she remains oblivious to our glares as she pulled out closes for us to wear.