PenPals

that is Marcus on the right ----->

Penpals

                Blake,

                I am really happy that I got to know you, looking forward to your letters keeps me sane in this place. I am very happy that you gave me a chance when I confessed that I was in possession of cocaine and I robbed a bank. I don’t know when I’ll be able to write back again after this and please don’t respond to this letter a lot of stuff is going to go down soon I may not get the letters.

                                                                                                Thanks for all your words and your kindness

                                                                                                                Marcus.     

                I read the letter again and sighed, I was growing fond of seeing his letter and this was the last one I’ll get. I folded up the paper and tucked it in the envelope that it came with and walked to the dresser and pulled out the drawer and in it was 1,095 letters I got form Marcus.  My class took a tour of the state prison and I must have caught his attention and he said hey and the conversation started and then our pen pal relationship formed.

                I laid the letter on top of the others and closed the drawer, I sighed and walked to the couch and flipped through the channels bored out of my mind. Twenty minutes had passed when my doorbell rang. I got up and walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole. I gasped and I quickly unlocked the door and swung the door open.

                There he was, Marcus, he was wearing a faded jean jacket with the sleeves ripped off, he was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, he had semi long black hair with one of his eyebrow pierced. His brown eyes hard but yet gentle, his lips had one piercing. His outer ear was covered in piercings but it matched his personality well.  I could see parts of his tattoo on his arms. He was holding a tanned duffle bag.

                “Marcus, you are actually here?” I said stunned.

                “Yeah, may I come in?” his rough voice said.

                “Sure,” I stepped aside.

                He walked in and I closed the door behind him.

                “Please sit down, I can’t believe you’re actually here.” I said smiling sitting on the couch.

                Marcus plopped himself next to me, his legs opened. I could see the outline of his package through his jeans. I shook my head and looked at him.

                “Yeah sorry about my last letter, I had my parole hearing and I manage to win so I am a free man sort of. So I got cleaned up and went to find the person who kept me sane.” He looked at me seriously.

                I smiled, “I’m glad you did, it was nice to see you.”

                He nodded and things lapped into silence.

                “Are you hungry, I can make you something to eat?”

                Marcus was about to answer when his stomach growled.

                I giggled, “then its settled, I’ll make you something.” I patted his leg and got up and waked into the kitchen.

                It was thirty minutes of cooking and Marcus was leaning against the wall chatting with me the whole time.  I grabbed the bottle of wine and a corkscrew.

                “Would you mind unstopping this please,” I handed him the bottle and the screw.

                Marcus grabbed the items and I proceeded to set the table and I heard a pop as the cork was freed from the bottle.  I grabbed the wine bottles from the cabinet and set on the counter and Marcus poured.

                We sat down and we ate and chat more. Before I knew it dinner was done and I got up to put away the plate. I heard Marcus follow me with his plate. He set his plate down and he wrapped his arms around my waist and his face pressed against my neck. I froze in shock and then I relaxed against him.

                He whispered in my ear, “I waited three years to see you and now that I have, I want to take you,” with that he turned me around roughly and his lips captured mine.

 I struggled for a moment but I felt his soft lips and I was swept away. I moaned softly and kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled on it earning a groan from him. He growled and kissed harder our teeth banging against each other, our tongue wrestle for dominance. I felt his hands gripping my shirt and with a loud rip and several pops the buttons flew off and Marcus roughly shoved the ruined shirt off of me.

I moaned at the roughness and I grabbed his shirt and took it off of him. He was hot with thick muscles and hot abs.  Marcus suddenly picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He was rubbing his trapped hard on against me making me even hard.  He stumbled out of the kitchen with me attacking his lips.

“Fuck I can’t take it anymore,” he growled and slammed me against the hallway wall and I was on my feet.

Marcus roughly pulled my pants along with my boxers. I gasped and breathless I yanked down his surprising baggy pants. He was huge and very veiny, he growled and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

“I am gonna take you for a wild ride,” Marcus said smirking.

He pushed my ass roughly on his cock, my ass separated easily against his hard thick cock.

“ARGH FUCK, that shit hurts, you bastard,” I groaned.

“Fuck yeah,” Marcus said and started to fuck me mericless, his large cock almost leaving me completely only to be slammed back in fully.

“FUCK! YOU BIG COCK ASS!” I shouted but I loved the feeling coursing through me.

Marcus chuckled and pulled me off the wall and slammed me against it.

“GOD!” I groaned out.

“You are a tight beautiful bitch,” Marcus gritted out and thrust hard for effect.

“DAMN IT!!!” I cried out as I couldn’t take it anymore.

Marcus smirked and pulled me off the wall and pushed me onto the floor. He knelt down and sheathed him me fast and hard making me cry out in pleasure. He fucked me hard and fast his slippery cock sliding in and out easily. He moved my legs and spread them as far as they go and fucked me hard. My hand grabbed my hard cock and I pumped it fast and hard.

“AH, GOD!” My body tensed up and my cock spewed out several shots of cum on my chest.

Marcus groaned and thrust in me faster and harder.

“FUCK!” he gritted out and he pulled himself out and came on my chest, his fist pumping his slick cock spilling more cum.

I groaned out as my body relaxed and satisfied.

“Don’t get too confortable, I ain’t done yet I got three years of sexual tension to unload,” Marcus said and lifted me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed as he slapped my ass and took a brisk walk to my room.

                “Marcus,” I whined.

                “Nope and you will enjoy it,” Marcus said slapping my ass again.