Weird Tutoring Session

• Dedicated to XxCortney95xX and my wonderful boyfriend Spiritpaw

Weird Tutoring Session

I stood there looking at the bulletin board, all these tutoring sessions. I scanned the dozen clipboards that were up there. Math was full, PE was full, and English was full. There were two science clipboards. The one that said Science was full but there was another one that said Solar Expo Exploration.

I sighed loudly, "Better than nothing," I muttered and signed my name under someone else.

I looked closely, Keydon B.

It couldn't be what I think it was. Keydon B, he was the hottest jock in this school. Sure you expect that he was a self-centered jerk who takes pleasure in other people's pain and he goes through girls like Kleenex. Well he is not, in fact he helps nerds and he never had a girlfriend. Rumors were traveling around the school like crazy; many people thought that he was gay. However Keydon acted like there was no rumor he kept on walking and doing what he normally does.

He applied for the tutoring session? I looked close and saw that he was the tutor for this thing. I shrugged and saw that my name, Alex A. was on there. I turned and walk down the empty hall and out the school. It was the end of the day and I was walking home. It was a 15-minute walk, but was good exercise for me. I see myself as slightly overweight but not in a gross way. Keydon; however, was H.O.T. I saw him playing basketball one time; he was on the skin's team. His muscles was rock solid and define, his legs thick with muscles and sinew his chest was flat and delicious looking. After a few moments of intense playing, a shiny sweat sheen covered his body and gleamed under the fluoresces lighting. From that day on, he was the star of my exotic dream.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I am full blow gay.

I stopped in front of my house, yes, my house. I actually live there by myself. My parents are all up on there high horse and they disowned me when they discovered that I was gay and how they discover that I was gay was not a pretty picture. A hint, it was the day I lost my virginity.

I shook my head and entered my house. It was a single floor house with four bedroom and two and half bathrooms and a kitchen/dining room combo. I dumped my backpack next to the front door. And walked into the living room and slumped onto the couch.

I was watching a random show when someone knocked on my door. I groaned and walked up to the door. I opened it and stood there frozen, Keydon was standing there looking at me.

"Alex?" Keydon said.

I shook my head and said, "Yeah that is me. What are you doing here?

"You signed up for the tutoring thing," Keydon said.

"That is today?" I asked perplexed.

"Yeah, why, is today not a good day?"

"No, come in?" I said.

Keydon walked in and sat down on the couch in the living room. We sat down on the couch; there was a long awkward silence and that when my bladder decided to get full.

"Excuse me, nature calls," I said and got up to head to the bathroom.

I was suddenly pushed against the wall and hot lips descended on my mine. I squealed in protest and pushed Keydon away.

"What the crap?" I said panting.

"Is this what you asked for?" Keydon asked confused by my reaction.

"No I signed up for the Solar Expo Exploration," I said surprised.

Keydon chuckled, you signed up for this, and Solar Expo Exploration is a mask. The hidden message was what was in bold.

"The bold letters were s,e,x," I said.

Keydon raised his eyebrow as it dawned on me.

"Oh, oh so it's a sex tutoring session," I said.

"Duh, since you thought it was something different, I apologize for attacking you," Keydon said and turned.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back and kissed him on the lips on impulse.

"I wouldn't mind as long I have you as my tutor," I whispered around his lips.

This was a chance for my sexual fantasies to come true I will not pass it up. Keydon growled and pressed me against the wall kissed my lips savagely.

"Where is your bedroom?" Keydon panting.

"Few steps down?" I said panting,

Keydon picked me up like I weighed nothing and walked into my bedroom. I was thrown onto the bed and Keydon was on top of me kissing my swollen lips again. His hands were busy unbuttoning my shirt and I was pulling his shirt form his pants and pulling it up. Keydon backed up and I pulled the shirt off and Keydon did the same to me. His lips played with my neck and went down to my chest. I gasped when I felt his hot tongue licking my harden nipple. I felt his teeth biting the hard nub making it bleed. I moaned in pleasure and pain. I was hard and pressing against my skinny jeans, I felt Keydon's erection pressing against his jeans. I felt Keydon's hot lips sucking and nipping my stomach as his hand unbuttoned my pants. Key raised himself slightly and ripped off my pants exposing me to the world. While my body is not thin, however I was well endowed. I chuckled softly at Keydon's surprised look when he saw my erection staring at him in the face.

He growled and swallowed my entire cock in one suck.

"FUCK!" I yelled in sheer pleasure, I writhed and thrusted into him, but Keydon held me down while he sucked, nibbled, and licked every inch.

My stomach was burning and tightening rearing for release.

"I...I'm co...coming!" I stuttered and moaned at the same time.

With one solid suck I exploded into his hot mouth. Keydon swallowed my load eagerly and returned to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. I heard an unzip and then a flop as Keydon took off his pants.

He leaned back and I widened my eyes at his manhood, he was bigger than me. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me close. I felt the tip pressing against the hole.

"You ready," he asked huskily.

I nodded and he slammed in hard.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed in pain and pleasure.

Keydon paused to see if I was okay.

"Don't stop, don't stop," I moaned.

Keydon smirked and thrusted into me over and over. The pain dulled into absolute pleasure and I was pumping my cock with my hand while my ass was milking Keydon.

"Damn, you are so tight," Keydon moaned as he thrust into me harder and deeper.

"Yes, I'm close again" I said in pleasure.

"Me too, almost there," Keydon groaned.

The fire in my stomach returned barreling towards my cock. Keydon thrust and hit that spot and I screamed out as my cock spilled the white, hot substance all over me.

"Yes, YES, GOD YES!!" Keydon roared and exploded in me. I felt his hot essence and his hot cock in my ass.

Keydon slumped and slid out of me, I whimpered at the loss. Keydon lay next to me and spooned against me.

"So what did you learn from this lesson?" Keydon asked.

"I don't know, the sex was great and I think we should continue this," I answered.

"Correct," Keydon whispered and kissed my shoulder.

I chuckled and slid backwards snuggling against Keydon.

Lesson Finito