Hot Tub

Hot Tub

The echoed through the house, I was walking towards the hot tub that was available. I stripped down to my boxers and slipped into the hot bubbling water. I sat down and felt the bubbles caress my skin. I leaned back and looked into the sky.

"What are you doing, punk?" My best friend and my secret crush called out.

"Hey, Troy," I said. "Nothing just relaxing."

"Not really into the party scenes are you, never were," he said.

"Yep."

"May I join you, the water looks inviting?" He asked.

"Sure," I said move aside.

He stripped down to his boxers. I couldn't tear my eyes from that delicious muscular chest of his. He was the strong type, he over towered me by a foot and he was bigger in size as well. I heard Troy groaned as he settled into the water.

"This feels good," he said.

"Yeah," I said gazing into the sky.

"Andy, can I ask you a question?" Troy said after a long while.

"You just did," I said chuckling, "But go ahead."

"How long were you were you gay?" He asked.

I snapped my head toward him in shock, he eyes showed seriousness, I knew that I could not joke my way out of this one.

"Since freshmen year," I said looking away.

"We're best friends, why didn't you tell me?"

"Like I could tell you, you aren't exactly kind to the gays. You bullied Andrew and Steve to no end, calling them faggots and all bunch of other stuff. How could I have told you, you would have treated me the same," I said.

"I guess I would have," he admitted.

After a long moment, Troy started, "I'm sorry for any rude remarks and I will apologize to Andrew and Steve tomorrow."

I smiled, "That is the Troy I know," I said.

He smiled flashing his white teeth.

I slid down a little and I rested my head on the edge of the hot tub.

"Do you like anyone?" Troy asked.

I shrugged.

"That is a yes," Troy said smirking. "I know you too well."

"Not well enough," I whispered.

"Who do you like?" Troy said.

I stared into the sky not answering him.

"Please tell me," Troy begged.

"Promise me you think badly of me?" I said.

"I promise."

I sighed and looked at him and stared at him. Troy was quick to realize that I was answering him.

"Me?" he asked.

I nodded, "I despite your flaws, I'm still in love you."

There was a long moment of silence, the only sound were the music and the bubbling of the water.

Troy got up, but instead of leaving like I thought he was going to do, he straddled me and I felt his lips on mine.

I moaned softly and kissed him back. I cupped his cheek and looked into his eyes.

We stared at each other for a long while.

"This is different," Troy said.

"To you maybe, but not to me, I dreamed of this moment ever since I realized my feelings for you."

Troy blushed and shifted I groaned and Troy's eyes flew wide.

"I suggest you get off, or you will be in a awkward position," I groaned my head resting at the edge of the hot tub.

I saw troy looking around and he leaned close to me.

I felt his breath on my face and I felt his hand slipping into my boxers gripping my hard on.

"God," I groaned and panted.

I gripped his hard on in retaliation, he hissed and moaned bucking in my hand.

"I want you," I whispered.

He nodded and I brought his boxers down and mine. Troy was still straddling me; I aimed my cock into his hole.

"This will hurt, just breath," I whispered and entered him slowly.

"Ah!" Troy moaned in pain and whimpered when I entered deeper.

I grabbed his waist and started to go faster, Troy's whimpers of pain became moans of pleasures. I pumped into his ass harder feeling his prostate. Troy moaned and wrapped his arms around my neck for balance.

I groaned and pounded into him harder, I grabbed his cock and stroked it and played with it.

"ANDY!" Troy moaned and spilled out in my hand and the bubbly water.

I groaned slammed my cock deeper and exploded in him.

"AH!" We both moaned at the same time and sank into the warm water.

After everything died down we put on our boxers and got out of the tub. The music died down and everyone either passed out or left. I got into my car and Troy got into his and we left to my house. My parents were out of town for several days so Troy and I could have alone time.

I smiled as I stood at the front door of my house watching Troy walk up the stairs. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said after a moment. "That sounded right," he whispered.

I chuckled and pulled him inside and closed the door, Troy was mine and I was his, we spent the whole night proving it.