Vampire's Slave BxB

The guard yanked a young man into an exquisite bedroom.

“Stay here, master will be with you shortly,” the guard said roughly and pushed the man down and he fell to the floor.

The guard let out a laugh and slammed the door shut leaving the boy in a cold room. The boy looked around. He was in a huge room with a king sized bed with a blood red canopy. There was a glossy red wooden dresser with a mirror that is covered by a sheet. The man was curious and his wrist bound by magic reached out and pulled the sheet off the mirror. The sheet fluttered to the floor and there was nothing in the mirror but himself. His reflection was shocking, dirty messed up blond hair, his face smudged with blood and dirt, he was wearing and tattered and ripped filthy shirt, his shorts where no better.

Suddenly the fire in the fireplace whooshed to life and a shadow loomed over him from behind. The man spun around and saw a man a head taller than him. He was pale with dark red hair, his eyes dark red, the tips of his fangs protruded from his lips.

The man shivered in fear but otherwised didn't move.

“No one can see our reflection, so we covered the mirrors,” the guy said and with a wave of his hand the sheet covered the mirror. “Stand in the middle of the room,” he ordered.

The boy looked at the person as he walked toward the middle of the room. He was dressed in regal clothes showing signs of royalty. The guy was walking around the boy inspecting him. After several moments, the young man could feel the guy press really close to his back.

“What is your name, boy?” he said.

“Tyler,” he whispered.

“Since you know belong to me, you are no longer allowed to wear these awful clothes,” he said and with a yank the shirt was ripped and flowed down off his body, another sharp tug the pants was ripped off.

Tyler stood in the semi-cold room naked while the guy was walking around inspecting him.

“What do I call you, sir,” Tyler whispered.

“My name is nothing of consequence, you can call me Master.” He said sharply.

Tyler remained quiet.

“You no longer need to be bound like that,” he grabbed the bound wrists and yanked sharply and the invisible air and my wrists was free and hang limply at my side. “You are not a dog, so collar is not necessary.”

He unbuckled the spiked collar and let it fall onto the floor. His hand grabbed the boy's neck and softly squeezed. Panic filled Tyler but he stayed still.

“If you ever shift without my permission, the consequences will be severe,” he hissed the warning,

Tyler nodded to show his understanding.

Master let go of the boy's neck and walked behind him took a long look at his back. There were fresh welts and cuts on his back from whips. He also noticed that the welts go all the way to his ass and he noticed scratches and burises all over the boy's torso and his cock to his thighs.

“Hmm, does all of the other slaves suffer the same hardships as you do?” Master asked.

Tyler nodded.

The master nodded and stopped in front of Tyler.

“I presume that my head servant has told you your place, what are they?”

“I am entirely under your control and I must do whatever that you ask of me without question and I am to serve your every need as well.”

“Very good, you'll come to find, I am very different from your previous master. Who by the way will be dealt with.”

Tyler nodded cracking a small smile.

“Now, I have hungers that needs tending to,” the master said and the smile disappeared. “Don't worry, I think you'll like this experience.”

There was a long tense moment, but it was broken when Master pulled Tyler close and his lips touched his. Tyler jolted when a electric shock, the master kissed his lips when Tyler didn't move, he bit his lip earning him a gasp. He invaded his mouth and kissed hard tasting his mouth. Tyler let out a moan and master left his lips and went down to his neck and sucked there licking at the burises and went down.

“Please, master, take me,” Tyler said as his body thrums out of control.

He could feel his smirk against his chest before stepping away. He slowly stripped his clothes off until he was completely naked. His body was pale, it was obvious since he was a vampire. His cock big and thick stood erect and proud. Tyler got nervous at the size.

“Come here and lube my cock for me if you want me in your ass,” the master said huskily.

Tyler walked and crawled on the bed and saw that the master spread his legs. Tyler ducked his head and looked at the erect cock before licking the tip, he licked all area of the head before taking it onto his mouth. He sucked hard earning him a sharp moan from the master. Tyler took in the entire length making sure every inch is thickly coated with his saliva.

“That is enough,” Master said taking his cock out of Tyler mouth.

Using his super strength he hoisted Tyler on to him. Tyler straddling his legs, they were chest to chest, Master pulled Tyler's hip close to his moisted erection.

Master finally invaded Tyler, Tyler wimpered and he bite his lips to stop himself from screaming. Blood dribbled from the corner of his lips and the Master licked it up. He kept thrusting into his slave's tight hole. He wished it wasn't painful for Tyler but he can't control himself.

Tyler let out a moan of pleasure at least, Master smiled and proceeded harder, sweating pouring down their bodies.

“Master,” Tyler pleaded.

Master thrusted faster pounding him making him spill out his seed, he smiled and pounded harder and his face nuzzled at Tyler's neck. His fangs grew and he sank them into his neck and Tyler moaned out his muscles tensing around his cock causing him to spill his white seed into him. Master felt Tyler slump against him unconsious. He drank some more of his blood before releasing him. Tyler fell backward and flopped onto the bed. The master smiled feeling satisfied and he proceed to lick Tyler's abused body. Vampire's saliva speeds up the healing process and vampires only need one hour of sleep so he was up healing his slave's body.

Tyler moaned softly and woke up, he slowly leaned up blinking. He looked around the room and the memories of last night flooded back and he blushed hard.

“I know you are awake, come into the bathroom please,” a voice said.

Tyler walked or more like limped to the bathroom. He saw his master lying in a tub filled with warm water and bubbled.

“You like my handiwork?” he asked pointing at the bathroom mirror.

Tyler looked at the mirror and froze, his body was flawless, no whip marks or burises. His skin shown healthy tan and vibrate.

“Yes, master, I love it,” Tyler said spuning around slowly viewing all angles of his flawless body.

Master chuckled, “Stop gawking at your body and get in here.”

Tyler walked toward the tip and he slowly slid into the warm water, moaning softly as the water worked its magic on his muscles. Master had wrapped his arms around his slave and kissed his neck. His hand snaking down and he grabbed Tyler's cock and stroked it earning a moan from his slave. The master was about to get his slave ready for another round, but there was a knock on the outer door inturrupting the moment. The master let out a annoyed growled and got up to answer the door. Tyler sank deeper into the water enjoying it and he closed his eyes and went into a light sleep.