Rocking Elevator

Rocking Elevator

            I yawned and walked into the elevator and pressed the top floor.  The elevator rose and stopped on the second floor.  Three people walked in and I spied a gorgeous guy pressing the top button didn’t realize the button was pressed.  The elevator moved three more floors and stopped.  The two people left the elevator and the elevator rose again, but the guy pressed stop and the elevator lurched to a stop.  The guy turned around with a devilish smirk and I smiled grabbing his neck pulling him to my lips.  He attacked hungrily sucking and nibbling my lip.  I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close.

            “I know we were supposed to meet at the office, but I can’t wait,” the guy moaned against my lips.

            “Me neither,” I growled and turned and pressed him against the wall.

            I wrapped my hands around his waist and unbuttoned his pants and pushed it down. I unzipped my pants and took out my prick, which was swollen and oozing precum. As if it found its target, the prick aimed at the quivering pucker.  I spread his ass and my thumb pressed against the hole, I pushed softly and my thumb disappeared into his tight channel.

            “I don’t want that shit, I want the real thing,” the guy moaned out.

            “Very well,” I muttered and took out my thumb and slammed my 9-inch and thick prick into the tight ass.

            “FUCK!” the guy roared.

            “So tight,” I moaned slowly thrusting in and out.

            The guy moaned and I started to thrust faster and harder, my thighs were slamming into his ass and he was banging against the wall.  The elevator was shaking with the rhythm.

            “Shit, I am going to cum,” the guy moaned.

            I moaned and slammed into u several times and he finally busted a nut and colored the wall with his white load.

            “Fuck,” I growled and pounded his ass deeply and my nut exploded dumping the content.

            “OH! Oh… oh… oh,” he panted resting against the wall.

            “Good boy, you held out better than the last time,” I smacked his ass and pulled out.

            I zipped back up and straightened my tie and jack and watch the guy pull up his pants and zip it up and dusted himself off and I hit the floor button and the elevator moved.