Inside Beauty

Inside Beauty

"So, Drake, how was football?" My dad asked my best friend at the dinner table.

"Good, sir, I blocked a lot of big guys, I'm amazed that I'm not a pancake by now."

We all laughed at his joke.

"See, son, football is fun, I don't know why you don't want to get into it," my dad shot at me innocently.

I gritted my teeth, "Some people like football, others don't, I'm one of the others."

"You should at least get into sports, you need to exercise and get dirty, and lose all that weight, you need to tone up," he said for the umpteenth time.

I breathed in deeply and ignored and continue eating in silence.

"So ma'am, how is work," Drake said breaking the silence.

My mother giggled, "Oh very good, I sold 7,000 dollars in paint today," she said proud of herself.

"That's cool," Drake said.

The dinner lapsed into silence; I was the first to be done.

"May I be excused from the table, thanks," I said quickly and left before anyone could answer me.

I had to get out of there. I walked into my room and stepped over Drake's sleeping bag and went into the drawer on my bedside table I pulled out a razor and left my room and walked into the bathroom.

I turned on the water to steaming hot and flipped the switch to get the showerhead going. I stripped my clothed and walked into the torrent still holding the razor. I sighed and placed the razor on my arm and sliced it. I winced as I felt the metal bite and leaving behind a bloody trail and the throbbing of a metal cut. I leaned back and exhaled as I left my warm blood trickling down my arm and drips into the water below. The drain looked a swirling strawberry candy.

I heard the door open and close.

"Andy?" Drake said pushing the shower curtain aside, I spun around just in time.

Drake has the habit of walking when I'm taking a shower, he sees me naked nearly all the time. Yeah, I was pissed when he first done it, but he did it so many time, I just didn't care. This time I cut myself so I had to hide my arm.

"Drake, what do you want?" I snapped.

"I wanted to..." he stopped. I turned my head and saw him looking down.

He could see the swirling red in the drain.

"Not again," he muttered and he jumped in and forced me to turn around.

He grabbed my sliced arm and he wrapped a rag around the wound.

"Why bother," I whispered looking at him work.

"What the hell are you talking about, why would you do this?" he snapped looking at me.

"Its just I'm a disappointment, I mean, my own dad won't acknowledge the fact that I don't play sports or get dirty. School is another problem all together, I mean you should have seen the people when they look at me," I ranted.

"What are you talking about, you are cool."

"Are you kidding, look at me," I snapped. "I'm fat, I have man boobs and fat under my stomach." I chuckled wryly. "Maybe its better off that I don't exist anymore."

I felt a burning sting across my face where Drake had slapped me.

"Get a hold of yourself," he snarled.

I panted and suddenly tears leaked from my face. I broken into sobs, I felt Drake's arms wrapping around me holding me tight. I nuzzled my face in his neck and my arms around him and his wet clothes.

"No one loves me, Drake," I whispered.

"That's not true," Drake whispered.

I felt him shaking, as if he was debating on something.

"Who does, Drake?" I whispered.

There was a long silence, only the sound of the rushing water echoed in the bathroom.

Drake stopped shaking and pulled away and looked me into the eyes.

"I do, I love you, Andy," he whispered. "I always have ever since the car accident and the first face I saw was yours."

I saw Drake's face leaning down slowly, our noses touched then I felt his lips grazing mine. I felt that zap of electricity every time we touch only more intensified. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Our lips moved together, I felt his tongue tracing my lower lip and I opened up and Drake invade my mouth, our tongue wrestling and tasting. I let out a small moan, I wanted to feel his skin, I grabbed his wet shirt and with a little difficulty I got the shirt off. He was muscular and had eight pack abs, my mouth watered at the sight. I leaned forward and captured one of his perky nipples and sucked.

"Mmm, Andy," Drake moaned.

My tongue swirled around that hard nub. I felt Drake's hand sliding down my side and across my hips. He grabbed my harden cock and I moaned bucking into his hand. I left the nipple and went down nipping at the skin. I unzipped his jeans and shoved the down and they were off, leaving him bare.

Drake jerked me up, "There is plenty of time for that, but right now, I want to fuck you," he said with lust filled eyes.

I moaned and kissed his lips, giving my consent. I felt his hand cupping my butt before slipping a finger into my hole. I moaned at the slight pain, after a moment, Drake added another finger and scissored the entrance open.

"Ah," I hissed as he slipped the third finger in.

"I'm going to be bigger than that, so breath," Drake whispered.

I turned around and braced myself against the marble wall and then I nodded my consent. I felt Drake's body pressing against me, and I felt his cock nestling at the entrance to my butt.

I breathed in and out and I felt Drake's huge cock pushing in me. I was about to scream in pain, but a hand clamped over my mouth.

"You are going to wake up your parents," Drake hissed.

I whimpered as he slowly moved in and out of me. As soon as the initial pain was over I start to move with him and moan in pleasure. He grabbed my cock and started to pump it with the same pace as he was thrusting.

"AH! I'm cuming Drake," I moaned.

Drake pumped my cock one more time and I exploded making the wall and his hand messy.

I saw out of the corner of my eye Drake licking my cum from his fingers.

"You taste good," he murmered and resumed pounding me.

"Ah!!!" I moaned pushing back.

"Damn!" Drake cursed and spilled in me.

I panted and sank to the floor and Drake followed me. After we caught out breaths, Drake kissed me again this time it was a peck.

"Come on," he said pulling me up. I winced as the pain throbbed.

We got out of the shower and into my room.

We laid on my bed, "I love you as for who you are, not for what you look like," Drake whispered.

"I love you too, thanks for loving me when no one else did," I whispered and held him close.

"No problem," he mumbled.