Hot and Sexy

Hot and Sexy!

            I left out of my house and walked down the steps, my flip-flops sank into the sand as I approached the beach.  Yes, I have a beach out and it’s literally on the beach.  I had a towel draped around my arm and a bottle of sunscreen tucked between my body and my upper arm.  I looked through my sleek sunglasses and smiled broadly as I see squealing kids chasing each other, girls screaming in fright as crabs crawled on them and I see various people swimming leisurely in the ocean.

            I found a perfect spot, have shaded have baking in the sun, I laid down my towel and laid on it, I squirt the sunscreen in my hands and rubbed them together and smeared it on my body. You would say I have a thin body, with small amount of toned muscles. I have a flat stomach but no abs.  I smeared more sunscreen on my legs and leaned back against the crumbling rock and enjoyed the sun warming up my skin.  I was watching people leaving and entering the water. I saw a guy walked out of the ocean, he was hot, I found myself staring at him. I grabbed my sunglasses and pushed them down my nose and I could see the hot guy in color.  He was blonde hair, tanned skin, his body is opposite of mine, he was chiseled, muscles cuts on his arms and legs, abs so hard and revealing, I was drooling.  He was wearing a shark tooth necklace and had a red body board with a white cross on it.  He was the lifeguard, he jogged passed me and with a passing glace, he smiled at me and winked.

            I pushed my sunglasses and sank against the rock blushing. I turned my head to see people walking and out of the corner I saw the hot guy sitting on the tower looking at me.  After a long moment of feeling him staring at me, I stretched and got up, I took off my glasses and tossed them down on the towel and walked towards the water.  I shivered slightly as my toes touched the cool water and I rushed in covering my body with the salt water, I dived deeper and suddenly sprang up and arched through the air and into the water. I surfaced up and looked around ad I saw the lifeguard looking at me with amazement and lust.  I walked out of the water, having enough of water.  I put on my sunglasses and picked and shook off the towel and dried myself off wrapped the towel at my waist and I walked away purposely leaving my sunscreen bottle behind.  I glanced up and smiled at the lifeguard and walked toward my house. I occasionally looked behind and saw the lifeguard following me. I smiled and walked up the steps to my house and opened the door walking in and closing the door leaving it cracked.

            I took off the towel dropped it on the stairs while walking up.  I shimmied out of my swim trunk and left it on the top step and walked into the bathroom leaving the door open.  I turned on the shower, until it was steamy hot, I heard the door closed in the distance and heard the stairs creaking.  I smiled and disappeared into the shower enveloped in the mist.  I had my back facing the glass door, my head in the torrent of hot water.  I felt a cool breeze on m back as the glass door opened and closed.  I felt warm lip touching my neck and strong arms wrapping around my waist.  His hands moving upward running over my body, this thumb rubbed over my nipples making them hard and I moaned at the spark of pleasure.

            I felt his lips move to the other side of my neck and I felt his hands moving slowly downward and he stroke my hard shaft and I gasped as the pleasure increased.  I arched my back draping my head on his shoulder.  I felt his warm trailing up my neck and he nibbled on my lobe. He pushed me forward and turned me around.  I saw his blue eyes clouded with lust and he slammed his lips against mine, I moaned and he slid his tongue in tasting me and I wrestled with his tongue.  My hands trailed his tight skin and hard muscles. My fingers tips traced the muscles shapes of his chest and slowly move down to his abs feeling the hard muscles constrict against my touch. I slowly went down and grabbed his hard cock.  He hissed in my mouth and bucked against my caress.  I felt the water get turned off, but I didn’t care, suddenly he grabbed my legs and pulled me up wrapping my legs around him.  I felt his hardness stand up and I rolled my hips rubbing against it.

            The blonde let out a groan and walked briskly into my room and placed me on the bed and he hovered over me.  He rubbed against me and I groaned arching in his caress, he kissed my lips once and our tongue played for a second before he moved to my neck sucking on it making me groan and he moved down his lips touching every inch of skin he can.  I felt his hot velvet tongue licking my nipple earning a gasp from me and he did the same with the other.  The he went down and kissed my flat stomach, dipping his tongue into my naval and nibbling his way down.  He looked at my cock, which is full and hard with blood, the tip covered with pre-cum, he bent down and he licked the tip tasting the salty gel and the tip disappeared into the mouth and more of my cock disappeared.  I gasped as his hot mouth closed around my rod his tongue swirling around wetting every inch.  My stomach tightened as my orgasm started to surge through me, I panted and moaned and thrashed under the pleasurable assault of his mouth.

My cock swelled as I felt my sack constrict, my hips arched and I felt my stomach tightened and he let me go seconds before I exploded all over my stomach and chest.  I felt a rumbled as I heard him chuckled and he smeared it around and licked his fingers to taste it. He looked at me and slowly poked my pucker, since his finger was slick so it went in without difficulty. I winced at the intrusion, but it morphed into pleasure.  I saw disappointment flash in his eyes as he realized that he wasn’t going to be my first. But it disappeared a second later.  He slid the second finger and moved around trying to stretch the tight ring of muscles, I moaned softly as his fingers wreak pleasurable havoc in me.

            Once he found me properly prepared he opened my legs wider and his hips settled on the hollow his cock was primed.  All I can say was he was bigger that mine and thicker than mine.  He kissed my lips to distract me and slowly plunged in. I hissed in pain and moans in pleasure as my body already knew how it feels to be invaded.  He slowly eased out and thrust back in and soon he quickened the pace and I let out moaned and screamed out everything he hits the spot and soon he was slamming into me, our skin smacking each other, I constantly see stars.  We kissed each other urgently and greedily as he thrust in me.  He groaned and his thrust became erratic and I felt my stomach tightened ready for another release.  I licked and kissed his neck, my fingers digging into his back.  He groaned and slammed into me roughly and spilled all he had in me.  I gasped and I spilled again on his chest and mine. He collapsed on me and rolled off.  I rolled over and draped my arm over his body and let sleep take me, only after seeing his face once more.

            I suddenly felt the bed dip and I felt warm lips kissed my cheek and a soft whisper.

            “I’ll see you later, Zane.”

            The bed rose as the pressure was off and I opened one eye and saw the lifeguard with the red swim shorts leaving.  I rolled over to where he slept and inhaled his scent, he smelled of Big Red gum and chocolate.  My eyes flew opened as the scent made me recall something… Andy.