Horn Dog

• Dedicated to ALL OF MY FANS!!!

Horn Dog

The band was in the car driving towards a diner after spending the day hitting the mall and the arcade. I was in the backseat with his boyfriend, we were the only two that was quite why the two people in the front chatting loudly.

I looked at his boyfriend who was pouting and looking annoyed. I scooted closer and leaned close.

“Are you still mad?” I whispered in his ear.

“Hmph,” he said.

“How about I make you feel better,” I whispered.

I nibbled his ear while my hand slid down his inner thigh. I was him gulp and he struggled to keep the annoyed look on his face.

“You know I love you,” I whispered.

I ducked my head and licked and sucked on his neck, he moans and said my name hoarsely

The car stopped suddenly and the driver said, “WE HERE!”

I growled softly followed by a louder growl from my boyfriend but the growls fell on deaf ears.

“Come, Randy,” I said grabbing his hand and pulling him with me to get out of the car.

We was in a diner and one of our friends was standing waiting for all of us to come.

“About time guys, I thought you ditched me.” He complained and walked in.

“Ditch you… NEVER!!!” The two yelled while walking into the diner.

I rolled my eyes and dragged Randy into the diner and followed the rambuious friends to the back of the room. There were five people and the booth was made for four people.

“Travis, sit on Randy so we can all sit here, please,” one of the boys said.

I looked at Randy and he shrugged and slid in first and I slid in after and and sat in his lap. The boys took their place and they talked about nonscense stuff, I was relaxing against Randy's chest.

“Lean up a bit” he whispered.

Thinking I was crushing his legs I leaned up and with a flurry of activitites I felt him pushing me down onto his legs again.

The waitress came by and handed us a menu and then she took out a note pad. I felt Randy's hand snaking into my pants and he grabbed me. I jumped and everyone looked at me.

“The phone buzzed scaring me.” I lied.

Every shrugged and continued on, I tried to get his hand out but he tightened his hand around me making me stifle a groan. He grabbed my surprisingly hard cock and stroke it, I let out a loud moan which caused everyone to look at me even Randy.

“Mmmm Pepsi, I haven't have pespi in a while, I'll have that,” I ordered my drink.

“Sprite for me please,” Randy said still stroking my cock.

I was leaning back against Randy panting softly and suddenly he stopped and I exhaled, but it wasn't over. The waitress came back with the drinks and I starting to drink and then set the glass down. Randy thrust in me making me shout.

“Oww, brain freeze,” I lied clutching my head when everyone was looking at me.

Everyone looked suspicious at me but continued on.

Randy chuckled in my ear, “You cover well, you little slut,” and he sucked my neck.

“Stop it,” I moaned.

“Nope.”

The waitress came back again.

“What will you guys have?” She asked.

I stifled a moan as Randy thrust into me.

He hit that spot and I moaned out, “You Horn Dog.” Every stared at me surprised.

“What, its on the menu, horn dogs,” I said choking back groans.

“Hun, I think you mean corn dogs,” the waitress said.

I blushed, “Oh, I want one of those, please.”

“You look cute when you blush,” Randy whispered in my ear. “I'll have a corn dog too.”

the waitress nodded and walked way, Randy never stop thrust in me. I bit the corner of my lip causing it to bleed when my orgasm erupted from and spilled on the dirty floor below.

“God you are so tight,” he whispered and thrust in me.

“Ah... i'm thirsty,” I said and drank the soda.

Randy bit my shoulder and spilled in me.

After a few moments Randy lifted me up and with another flurry of movements and I felt him pulling my pants up and and I settled back onto him strangely relaxed. After several minutes the waitress came by with our orders and I was muching in my corn dog.

“Take an easy, that is me you are eating,” Randy said perversed.

I glared at him and I ripped into the corn dog and savangely ripping it. Randy looked surprised and then glared at me. I smiled and I placed my greasy lips on his I bit his lower lip.

“You guys are weird,” one on my friends said.

I shrugged and returned to eating my corn dog.