pain is pleasure

this is not my best work... but what do u think?

Pain Is Pleasure

                I shrugged on my jacket and walk toward a seemly deserted gym.  It was gymnastic practice and I was slow putting on my clothes after the session was over as I was relucent to go home.  With a loud crank the lights went off.

                I looked around in the darkness, “Hello?” I called out.

                I shrugged and walked forward to the exit when suddenly a forced slammed against the wall and pinned me there. Panic filled my head and I struggled against the weight, I felt a hand at the back of my neck bracing down on it preventing me to move.

                “Move an inch and you will get hurt,” a husky voice.

                I kept still and I felt a fabric cover my eyes and I heard another crank and the lights were on. I could tell as the blackness brightened very slightly.  I felt my arms get pinned behind my back as I was yanked away from the wall and forced somewhere.

                “Where are you taking me?” I said scared.

                “Shut up, don’t make me tape your mouth shut too!” the voice said harshly.

                He suddenly stopped and forced me to been down on o what felt like a vaulting table. I heard clinking noises and suddenly I felt something like handcuffs slapped onto my wrists. I tried to move but the handcuffs were cuffed to something. I felt something sharp and cold touching the cheek of my face, the feeling slid gently to my neck.

                “Mhmm, you are so sexy, I wonder what beauty you are hiding behind these clothes.” The same voice said.

                With a loud rip I felt my jacket loosen and fall off and another loud rip and I felt cold air caressing my skin. I felt warm fingers tracing the bruises and the scares that were on my back.

                “These aren’t made by gymnastics, who did them?” the voice said with a harsh tone. I didn’t answer and he yanked back my hair, “Who,” he said deadly. Still I didn’t answer.

The voice scoffed and I heard a shuffle and a pause, another loud rip my pants where off only my jock strap remained.

                “Who hurt you?” he said.

                I didn’t answer and with a loud smack and pain exploded at my ass, I grunted against the pain but remained silent.

                “Trained not to talk in pain huh?” he guessed.

                Smack, smack and smack the sound repeated and the pain exploded again and again. I never opened my mouth.

                “Very well, I didn’t want to come to this.” The voice said.

                I heard something unzip and I felt something thick and hard brush against my crack. I shivered in fear and panic.

                “Actually I lied, I so want to come to this,” with that he slammed his hot cock into me.

                The pain was so intense I screamed out and thrashed against him, he pinned me done and thrust in me hard over and over, my ass raw and probably bleeding I screamed and they to escape but nothing. I felt something soft press against my back, it was lips, his lips pressing gently in my back. I moaned out against everything and I felt a smirk and things turned gentle. His thrust got softer and more passionate and I felt his hand shifting my and he kissed my neck and cheek then my lips.  He got harder and faster moaning softly.

                “I am going to cum in you so much you’re gonna be dripping for days,” he groaned in my ear.

                With a loud groan and a hard thrust I felt him releasing his seed and I groaned and slumped against the vaulting table.

                “My dad,” I whispered and lost consciousness.

                I groaned and opened my eyes and I saw that I was in a different room and on a bed.   I felt something stroking my head, I turned and saw my coach… in bed… naked… looking at me.

                “Hey, how are you doing?”

                “Good, you were kinda rough,” I said snuggling against him.

                “I thought you like rough?” he said.

                “I know,” I smirked and he chuckled and kissed my lips.

                “Oh you are officially mine, I got your dad to give away his parental rights.” He said holding my hand.

                “Good, I knew I can count on you.”

                “mmm,” he kissed me again and I kissed him back.

                He wrapped his arms around me and hold me close.