Vampire's Wife!?!?! [part II]

Part II

I moaned and tried to move, but found out I couldn’t. I looked up and saw my hands bound together.

“What the…” I leaned up but my neck was jerked backward.

There was a metal band around my neck and a chain attached to it linking up to the wall. The door opened and I saw Cole with a tray of food approaching me.

“Why am I bound up?” I demanded.

“So you don’t hurt yourself,” Cole explained.

“How? I am not insane.”

“No, you are… how can I say this gently… Well I can’t,” Cole looked at me for a long moment.

He placed the tray on the table and crawled onto the bed and he straddled me, his face close to mine. He smiled baring his teeth and I saw two sharp fangs curving down.

My eyes grew wide and I tried to recoil from him but his arms pinned me down.

“I am not going to hurt you, but you are transforming into one, that is why you are tied up.”

“But you never bit me,” I recalled everything about last night.

“But you bit me and got my blood into your system,” Cole said stretching out on top of me.

“Soooo,” I said stumped.

“You look cute though,” Cole reached and pulled out a hand mirror.

I saw my reflection I was glowing and seemed happy, but that is not what caught my attention, my eyes, I have one blue eye and one red eye like the same red shade as Cole’s eyes.

“What does all this mean? Am I a vampire?” I asked.

“Well, you are now a Halfling, but don’t worry,” Cole purred.

“Yes, but that mean I am your wife,” Cole looked shocked. “Yes, I am familiar with the vampire lore. I knew you were a vampire last night; however, my mind was not its proper state and my body was in control and last night happened. But,” I looped my bound hands around his neck. “I wouldn’t mind staying,” I said close to his lips.

Cole growled softly and leaned forward and kissed me, I kissed back wanting to take control of the of the situation, but I was tied up. My body was burning for him and I felt this strange power build up in my chest and I stared at the bounds on my wrist and something surged and the bounds snapped and I flipped Cole around in inhuman speed and I kissed him hard, my naked ass rubbing against his cock urging to it to life.

“How,” Cole started but I cut him off by stuffing my tongue into his mouth.

Cole moaned and his arms wrapped around me pressing me against him. He rolled over and he was straddling me. Cole lifted my legs and slammed into me in urgency.

“AH YES!” I shouted in ecstasy and moaned and Cole thrusted into me roughly repeatedly.

Cole lost himself and I felt his fangs sink deep into my neck, I felt pain but it was overwhelmed with pleasure, I felt waves and waves pleasure invading my body. I thought I was going to explode, my cock was letting out a steady stream of cum and I moaned and scream out in pleasure as Cole and I have vampire sex. No human would be able to survive this, but I am a Halfling. Cole unleashed his load in me and I hanged on to him kiss and tonguing his neck and I rubbed his back and the passion settled back down. I felt Cole get heavy and realized that he had passed out. I smiled and rolled him until I was on his chest. I snuggled against him and sleep against my vampire husband.