tiktok room

tiktokroom hmm who are these cuties we caught out and about today?

ondreazlopez i-

lopez_tony aye it's rondreaz

rileyhudo tiktok room officially pisses me off

mrslopez they better not be dating istg

riley4ever she's too good for ondreaz
> mrslopez bs he's too good for her.

•••

Meanwhile, Riley and Ondreaz lay together on the couch, laughing at some of the tiktok room comments. They weren't dating- not yet anyway. Riley and Ondreaz then looked up from their phones, making eye contact, "you and me. Dinner tonight." Ondreaz said, giving no option for her to say no- not that she would've anyways before he headed upstairs.

Riley went to find Addison, who she couldn't find- maybe she had gone to sway for the day, Riley was unsure. Riley found Avani though and Avani helped the girl find an outfit- it was casual but semi fancy in case Ondreaz took them somewhere fancy.

When it got closer to what Riley assumed was tonight, Riley showered and then Avani did her makeup for her and hair for the girl before Riley changed into her outfit. When Riley headed down stairs, she saw Ondreaz dressed. He wasn't dressed too fancy- just like her. "You look beautiful," Ondreaz greeted before he took the girl by her hand and led her to his car.

They arrived at a small restaurant, but it was beautiful. "Wow, this place is gorgeous." Riley commented. Ondreaz hummed in agreement. He opened the girls door for her before the headed into the restaurant, turned out it was even more gorgeous on the inside.

The pair were seated at a table. After the ordered their food Ondreaz begin to talk, "so, I know that swype isn't going to work out so, have you decided what house you might be joining?" He questioned, fiddling with the napkin- seeming a bit anxious of her answer. "I'm leaning towards hype, to be completely honest." Riley replied, loving how a smile appeared across Ondreaz's features.

"You're staring." Ondreaz remarked, pulling the girl from her trance. "I was not." "Was too." "How old are you?" Riley fired back- having nothing else to say. "Older than you." Ondreaz replied, allowing Riley to scoff. "By what, 2 years?" Riley replied, causing Ondreaz to laugh at her.

Overall it was a good night, they hadn't discussed their status or anything like that. It was casual at the moment, a relationship that they both wanted to be in but weren't quite ready as of this current time, place or moment.