Flash back

Riley was getting ready for her dinner with Ondreaz when her mind triggered back to her first dinner with Jasper, how he was so kind yet later on he became so harsh and brutal. Would Dre turn on me like that? Suddenly, I felt very hot and sweaty and begin to tremble. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest it was pounding that hard. My breathing became shallow and sharp, and
vision had started to darken on me. Addison burst into the room, not noticing anything was wrong, "I heard you had a date with ondre," she said whilst giggling with excitement before she realised something was wrong. She yelled out to the rest of the house "Somethings wrong with Riley!" Before running over to try and comfort her best friend.

Ondreaz was the first to rush through the door, "riles? I think she's having a panic attack." He stated. After a couple of minutes of Ondreaz and Addison comforting Riley, she had almost fully relaxed- other than a light tremble. "Hey, you're okay. What caused it?" Addison questioned. Riley's brown eyes gave Ondre a guilty look, as if she felt bad about thinking he would treat her like that. "I just had a flashback of Jasper and I's first date." Riley answered. "I thought he was fine on your first date?" Addison questioned. "You were thinking that I might turn on you as well, weren't you?" Ondreaz questioned. "I know you wouldn't. It was just my anxiety playing tricks." Riley tried to cover up her thoughts. "I don't think so. If you weren't ready to go out with me, you could've just said so." Ondreaz said before leaving the room.

Riley sighed, "I'm gonna go over to the sway house, just hang out with them for a bit." Riley said softly. "What about Jasper?" Addison questioned. "He's long gone, Josh kicked him out when Ondre told him." Riley answered. Riley got dressed in a pair of jeans and a white shirt before heading out to her car. "Where are you going?" Dixie questioned, Riley noticed Ondreaz was paying attention to her answer as well. "Just to the sway, you wanna come?" Riley questioned, she knew there was something up with Dixie and Griff. Dixie nodded, as they both headed out to the black ford ranger.

When they arrived at the sway, Jaden came rushing over. "Riiiii!" He yelled, pulling Riley into a tight hug. "Jadennnn" she mocked. "We should totally record some music." Jaden suggested, though more or less stated, "yes, we definitely should." Riley replied with a nod. "Cover of you should be sad?" Jaden suggested. "Ooo, good one." Riley smiled with approval. She then looked over to see Dixie and Griff hugging. "Oi, you two should just like get together already." Jaden and Riley said, causing the two to blush.

•••

Liked by Brycehall, imgriffinjohnson and 2

Liked by Brycehall, imgriffinjohnson and 2.5m others
Rileyhudo has the best time singing with Jaden today! So here's a cover of You Should Be Sad (including bloopers) 😂
👤jadenhossler

Dixiedamelio you guys sounded amazing 🥺
> Rileyhudo love you pixie 🧚🏼‍♀️

User878 omg they're actual good
> user009 wtf do you mean, she sounds like a dying bird

Lopez_tony but- i thought-
> Rileyhudo 🤔🤔

user34 yo she's lost weight
> user23 what do u mean she's gained so much ew

user67 omg you're so ugly, you should like crawl in a hole and never come out of it.

•••

Riley looked over her comments as she sat in her car. Was she really that hated? She felt her eyes begin to tear up but she wiped them away, making sure she seemed like her usual happy self before heading inside. As she opened the door, she bumped into Ondreaz. "Sorry," she apologised softly before going around him. "It's all good." He replied, before continuing to go outside. Riley went and sat in Ryland's room. "So, what's wrong with you?" Ryland questioned. "What do you mean?" Riley questioned back in response. "I mean, you're never in my room without one of the girls unless somethings wrong." Ryland explained. "I think I messed things up with Dre." Riley stated, "how?" "Well, I had a flashback and he thought that I thought that he would treat me the same way Jasper did." Riley responded. Ryland nodded, "that is confusing. But he can't just assume what you think." He answered. "True. Thanks Ryland." Riley said before heading out of his room.

She was headed for Ondreaz's room, when she reached the room, she knocked then opened the door. There he was, on top of another girl. "Oh- um- sorry." Riley said as she begin to tear up, she quickly closed the door and rushed into her room.