are you ready?

It had been at least two months, Riley and Ondreaz had still been spending time together but they hadn't had much alone time. Riley currently sat next to Nikita. Nikita had quickly became apart of Riley's close friend circle, they bonded really well. Nikita was bound on making an outfit for Riley for when the house went clubbing that night, Riley reluctantly agreed.

Somehow- actually it wasn't all that surprising, Riley ended up in a blue outfit with frills and fur looking material, Nikita in another blue outfit that matched. When they headed downstairs to meet everyone, Riley felt self conscious about how overdressed they were. Her eyes landed on Ondreaz, who wore a basic pair of black jeans and a nice shirt to match. "Go get your man," Nikita whispered before she headed towards Tony- Riley was totally on board with that ship.

Riley made her way over to Ondreaz, "I believe I'm a little overdressed," she chuckled. Ondreaz looked her up and down before giving a smile, "you look incredible, Riles." He complimented, causing her to blush.

•••

At the club, Riley, Nikita and Dixie were all dancing together. Soon, Griffin arrived- as Sway was joining in as well and Dixie was whisked away which left Nikita and Riley. "You know, I think we're the hottest in this club," Nikita beamed, causing Riley to have a
self conscious look as she glanced around the room. "I, uh- don't think I.." Then Nikita cut the Hudson off, "oh Riles, it's all about self confidence. Plus I think Dre thinks you are." Nikita said with a smirk before she headed off in the direction of Tony.

Before Riley could make her way to Ondreaz, Jaden jumped in front of her. "Hey, Ri." He greeted, giving his usual bright smile. "Hey Jaden, congrats on So What by the way! Great song." Riley praised. "Thank you so much, it means a lot really." Jaden then noticed her distant look, "he's over by the bar," Jaden informed with a shrug. Riley gave a nod, placing her hand on Jaden's arm in a friendly way as she walked past and headed towards the bar.

Riley placed herself next to Ondreaz, who turned his head to look at her- Riley could already tell he was drunk. "Riley?" He questioned, causing the girl to nod in response. "Why do you keep playing with my feelings? You know how I feel but you keep rubbing it in. It's selfish." A drunken Ondreaz slightly ranted, which caused Riley's eyes to widen, had she been rubbing it in his face? "You're drunk Dre, lets talk about it when you're sober." Riley then wandered off to Nessa and Mads, but kept a close eye on Dre, which all their friends noticed. The rest of the night was rather boring and soon Riley was back in bed at Hype.

•••

Rileyhudo love you @ nikitadragun 🖤

nikitadragun love you too bb 🖤
> rileyhudo marry me? 🥺
> nikitadragun yessir 💎

addisonraee looking gorgeous ❤️
> rileyhudo love you 💓

lopez_tony where is dre's comment at tho
> rylandstorms tru
> charlidamelio tru
> brycehall tru

•••
THE NEXT DAY

Messages between and
Dre 🥰 & riles 🥺

Dre 🥰
hey, can we talk please?

riles 🥺
not at the moment I'm out
w Ness and Mads, but did you
mean what you said last night?

Dre 🥰
riles, you know that i wouldn't say stuff
like that- not sober anyway. of course i
didn't mean it. it's just been hard, trying
to hide my feelings for you whilst you go
and hang out with other guys and kinda
ignore me.

riles 🥺
I thought you wanted space?

Dre 🥰
maybe i don't know what i want okay? but
i do know i want you riles.

riles 🥺 read at 10.32 am