Starbucks

Riley had been lucky enough to get a room in the hype house, she was in a room with Addison and Dixie (When Dixie was there). Riley woke up, she chose an outfit out for the day. Riley the headed into the bathroom and showered, after a roughly 30 minute shower, she got out and dried her body and hair before getting dressed in her outfit for the day.

Riley then wondered out of the bathroom, after brushing her hair

Riley then wondered out of the bathroom, after brushing her hair. She then headed downstairs to the kitchen. Riley poured a glass of water and grabbed an apple. Riley looked around, soon realising no one was up yet. She sighed, sitting on a chair near the kitchen table. She took a bite out of the apple. "No one is usually up this early other than me," she heard a familiar deep voice as they entered the kitchen, she looked up to see Ondreaz. She let out a small laugh, "I've always been a morning person," Riley replied. Ondreaz nodded in agreement. "Did you hear about the sway coming over today?" Ondreaz asked. Riley lifted her head from her phone, now quite interested. "Are Nessa and Mads coming?" Riley questioned, though she assumed after Mads and Jaden's breakup she wouldn't be. "Actually, I think Griff mentioned they were." Ondreaz replied, letting out a laugh at the smile that appeared across the Hudson's face. "So, Lopez, what are you doing anyway?" Riley asked, she had heard tony ranting about how they hated being called by their last name. "First, Ondreaz is my name, not Lopez. Second, I was just about to ask if you wanted to drive to Starbucks for breakfast?" Ondreaz questioned. Riley let out a laugh as his response to her calling him Lopez. "Righto, lets go." Riley replied, hopping off of the chair and following him to his car. "And I thought my car was cool," she commented, as she looked over the BMW. Ondreaz let out a laugh, "Yours is the ford ranger, right?" Ondreaz questioned. Riley nodded, admiring the interior of the BMW. "Nice car, though I'm more of a BMW person." Ondreaz replied, Riley nodded. They ordered their Starbucks and went and sat at a table. Riley's phone buzzed, of course it was her step mum. Chase knew that Riley was adopted, of course, but he never knew about what happened behind closed doors- no one did.

Messages

Mum
so, I hear you ran off to chase's
new business, what? think you can
get some money out of him?

I'm sorry, I just needed
a break.

Mum
pathetic child you are, your
father should've listened to
me when i said we shouldn't
adopt you.

Would you like me to
stay with chase then?

Mum
get your ugly fat ass home
right now.

•••

Riley let out a sigh, thinking of course she wanted me home. Riley thought the whole world was against her for a minute there until Ondreaz gently placed his hand on her shoulder, "are you okay?" he questioned, concern present in his gentle brown eyes. "I'm fine, it's just my mum." Riley responded. Ondreaz gave her a weary look, "okay, but I'm here if you ever need to talk." Ondreaz commented. Riley nodded, "actually, could we go? I need to talk to chase about some arrangements." Riley questioned. Ondreaz nodded, asking for a bag for their food before heading back to the car.

When they arrived home, Riley was which to head to chases room- but she thanked Ondreaz first. "Chase?" She questioned as she entered the room. "Riley? Hey what's up?" He questioned. "So, mum wants me to go back to Utah." Riley answered, before handing the phone to him. "You didn't tell me she was like this." Chase said, eyebrows furrowed. "I didn't want to ruin the image of your auntie." Riley answered. "You're not going anywhere, I'll talk to mum, she'll talk some sense into her sister." Chase said, giving Riley a hug.

Riley sat on the couch, Ryland next to her. "Someone told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down." Ryland joked, before starting to laugh at his own joke. Riley burst out laughing, "that was so bad." She said in-between fits of laughter. "Yet you're laughing." Ryland commented, being cheeky.