Swayla boys

Riley had started to distance herself from the hype house- well not from everyone, not from the girls at least. People had begin to notice, but she continued to do so. On their busiest morning, Saturday's, she was up and in the shower and deciding to head to Sway. She knew that Thomas would not approve but technically, she wasn't actually a member of the hype, she was only staying because she was cousins with Chase. Though, she had been invited to join and was considering it.

After a long shower, Riley got dressed in a pair of dark grey leggings and a white crop top. She decided to go basic today, not really bothered. She then applied some light makeup and left her hair down in its natural waves. Riley grabbed her phone and Ray-Ban sunglasses begin to head downstairs. Thomas' eyes landed on the younger Hudson, "Ri? Where are you going?" He questioned, seeming curious but also concerned. Riley looked around, seeing most of the members paying attention. "Oh, Sway invited me over. I figured because I'm not actually apart of hype it would be fine." Riley explained. Thomas frowned, "I guess.. Have fun." Thomas replied, before Tony yelled from the couch "but not too much fun!". A small laugh escaped Riley's lips before she continued outside to her ford ranger. As she headed for her car. She saw a guilty looking Ondreaz looking at the large dint in the car, with a white paint mark, as well as Ondreaz's car with a black paint mark.

Ondreaz looked over at her as she cleared her throat, "uh um, I'm so sorry- I didn't realise that the ranger was so close to my car." Ondreaz rambled. Riley shrugged, "It's an old car, it's got things going wrong left and right. I'm due for a new one anyway." She answered. Truthfully, the car was her pride and joy but she didn't have the energy to argue with Ondreaz today. "Cya." Riley commented, heading for the drivers side of the ute. "Riles?" He questioned, causing the girl to stop and turn around, "yes?" She answered, trying her best to sound annoyed. "I'm sorry." Ondreaz commented, Riley was about to make a sarcastic response before he quickly added, "about your car." Which caused the younger Hudson to nod and get in the ute and head for the sway.

When she reached the Sway, the boys were all out on the road making tiktoks, so she pulled her car up behind them. Of course, boys being boys, they decided to make tiktoks in the tray of the ute, causing Riley to shake her head at their stupidity. The Sway had also offered the girl to join their house, so she had a quite a few thoughts running through her mind at the current time. Chase told her she was welcome to stay in the Hype House no matter what- they were planning on moving soon so there would be plenty of room anyway.

Riley had begin getting closer to Bryce, though she had always shipped him with Addison, Addison always told her she was over Bryce. Riley and Bryce were making tiktoks together, which was starting to make fans go on about 'shipping them' or about how he was 'better with Addison'. After making many tiktoks, Riley and Bryce sat on the teatok couch, watching movies. She received a text from Ondreaz.

Ondre 🥺 and Riles <3

Ondre 🥺
hey, when are you coming home?

umm, idk. have some business to talk
about w the sway

Ondre 🥺
oh okay, when you're home can we
talk?

yeah sure. i think im gonna go look at
some cars as well, so might be longer.

Ondre 🥺
okay

•••

Rileyhudo aye yo new car check  🤭 👤  ford

👤  ford

Addisonraee rip Danger da Ranger
> rileyhudo girly was on her way out anyway🙁

brycehall I would like to personally state that i took this photo
> Rileyhudo what ya gonna do? Make a diss track? 🤨

Lopez_tony can i take her for a spin?
> rileyhudo no no no no

user090 fords are so bad

user125 holdens are sm better

user872 bmw for the win

ford 🤩🤩

•••

A/N
credits to the girl the photo actually belongs to! I got it off of titkok :) also, can you tell i am an Aussie from my Holden/ford competition? 😂😂 personally a ford person but I do like my holdens!

What's your favourite car brand?