Swype House?

Riley sat by the pool, overlooking the view of the new hype house. Thomas came up beside her, Mia standing by the co-founder's side. "Hey Thomas," Riley politely greeted. Her and Thomas did get along, she just never really associated with him. "So, Riles, as you probably know, Sway and Hype are looking to collab." Thomas calmly stated. Riley hummed in agreement, "Chase mentioned it, I believe." Riley answered. "My thoughts is, which house will you be presenting- Sway or Hype?" Thomas thoughtfully suggested. Though, to Riley, it made her uncomfortable. She had always thought she would have her own time to decide.

"Thomas, it's not really up to you." Riley commented, "but, sway is a lot more unproblematic so..." Riley teased, adding a shrug as she got up and started walking back towards the house. Riley reached her room, she entered the passcode before walking inside. They all now had seperate rooms, which was good when it came to privacy but Riley missed Addison and Dixie. The girl changed into some gym clothes before heading for the Hype House gym- which she was yet to try out. Riley entered the room, seeing Ondreaz working out with his personal trainer. The girl had to stop the drool from exiting her mouth, as she watched Ondreaz preform the exercise. Riley shook her head, adjusting the Nike sports bra and heading over to the treadmill. The girl plugged in her airpods, she noticing Chase watching her carefully- of course he remembered she became a fitness fanatic when stressed out.

Atleast four hours later, Riley spotted a worried Tony talking to Ondreaz. Chase had left the room, so she was free to continue pushing her boundaries. The girl had been on the treadmill the whole time- she had forgotten her water bottle so she hadn't been drinking either. Ondreaz carefully approached the girl, "Riles," he called, causing her to remove her airpods but keep running. "Yes, Dre?" She said, in between puffs. "I think you've been on there long enough." Ondreaz suggested, threatening to turn the machine off. "No way," Riley commented. As she did so, Ondreaz turned the machine off, causing her to fall on her ass. "Are you serious? That was so uncalled for." She argued, whilst still sitting on the floor- knowing if she got up her legs would be like jelly. "You've been on there for almost four hours. That's too much for one day." Ondreaz worriedly commented.

Riley roller her eyes, lifting herself off of the floor. Of course, she liked that he cared but she hated herself for letting him see her at a low point. She walked back to her room, ignoring the fact her legs felt like complete jelly. The girl pulled out her phone, deciding to post on her private which had only her friends.

•••

rileyhudopriv can swype house become a thing ??👤 nessabarrett, lopez_tony, brycehall and olivia

👤 nessabarrett, lopez_tony, brycehall and olivia.ponton

olivia.ponton yess lets do it homie
> rileyhudopriv bet

brycehall choose sway
> rileyhudopriv but-

lopez_tony i wish

•••
messages
sway x hype

yo so I have an idea y'all

Mads Lewis
yes spill pls

Bryce Hall
ooo tell us

Chase Hudson
what now?

Thomas Petrou
...

so i was thinking, maybe,
hype n sway could become
a single house?

Tony Lopez
it's not like we all don't
get along now

like... it would work. and,
for those who are in it for
the money, it would make
more of a profit.

Thomas Petrou
i kinda thought i managed the
hype house collaborations

sorry thomas. i just thought
something different would
be nice for the house..

•••

Riley tossed her phone to the side, she wondered what she had ever done wrong to
make Thomas dislike her- she had originally thought they had always gotten along. Riley, being the daring person she was, decided to to approach Thomas herself. She didn't really have much to lose- maybe other than her bedroom and her offer to join the hype.

Riley headed to the gym, where Thomas stood-
making one of his stupid vlogs. Riley looked around- seeing Tayler, Ondreaz, Tony and of course their personal trainer. She figured that it would be bound to cause a scene. But at the current time, all Riley wanted to know is why Thomas had something against her. "Thomas?" She questioned. Thomas didn't turn his head to the girl, rather kept going on the cross trainer, "Yes, Riley?" He replied. "Well. I'm beginning to feel as if you have something against me. And I'm just wondering what I did wrong?" Riley questioned. Thomas now turned his head to look at the girl, stepping off of the cross trainer. Riley only now realised how much taller he was than her, a sense of fear arising inside of her. "You didn't work to get where you are." Thomas pointed out, his voice loud- causing other people in the gym to look over. "I-" Riley begin to argue. "No, there is no but, the truth is Riley, you don't belong here." Thomas continued, lowering the tone of his voice. "Thomas, I hate to point it out, but you don't know anything about me." Riley tried to stand up for herself. This seemed to anger the man in front of her, causing the girl to visibly tense up. "No! You have done nothing but sook and whine about your life!" Thomas shouted, causing the girl to flinch before she flew out of the building. Behind her, she caught a glimpse of Ondreaz yelling at Thomas.

Once the Hudson reached her room she gently closed the door behind her, sitting on her bed as tears fell down her face. She heard a knock at her door, causing her to let out a soft; "Who is it?" The voice soon replied, "Ondreaz," she got up, running to her mirror to make sure she didn't look like she had been crying before opening the door. "Yeah?" She questioned, trying to sound completely normal. "Are you okay?" Ondreaz questioned. "I'm fine." Riley sharply replied, though Ondreaz answered by pulling her into a tight hug- the girl had always loved Ondreaz hugs.

"Personally, I thought swype house was a great idea." Ondreaz stated after the pulled out of the hug. "Well, Thomas ain't letting it happen." Riley said, "hm, last I checked there's one of him two of us." Ondreaz challenged with a smirk. Riley let out a giggle, "let's do it."