Sway

The sway was a few minutes off of arriving, Riley sat there, eagerly waiting for Ness and Mads to arrive. She hadn't seen them in ages. Once the doorbell rang, Riley was the first to answer it and was engulfed in a hug by Mads and Nessa. "I missed you guys." Riley commented, the two girls replied on how they missed her too. After a good catchup, Riley wandered outside- where she soon bumped into none other than Jasper Evans. "Hey, you're Riley right?" Jasper asked. Riley nodded, "you're Jasper, right?" Riley questioned, slightly mocking the way he asked her- which caused the boy to let out a laugh. "That'd be me." He responded. The two wandered down to the pool together, sitting by the edge as they talked about their lives- they ended up getting into quite a dark topic of how being an influencer can be such a hard thing with all the hate.

The other people hanging around the house had set up beanbags and couches as well as mattresses around the floor, planning a big movie night. Riley showered and changed into a pair of nice pjs.

Riley then headed down stairs, she hopped on a beanbag, wrapping herself up in the doona she had brought down

Riley then headed down stairs, she hopped on a beanbag, wrapping herself up in the doona she had brought down. Jasper was on her left side and Ondreaz to her right. "So Dre, what did the girls choose?" Riley questioned, almost stumbling on her words as Ondreaz turned his head to her. "I think Alice in Wonderland." Ondreaz responded, letting out a laugh- which Riley soon followed. "What's so funny?" Jasper questioned. Riley looked over at him "just something about the movie." Riley shrugged, getting comfortable in the beanbag.

•••
Time skip:
Month and a half

Riley and Ondreaz had became best friends and Jasper and Riley were slowly building towards a relationship. Though, Riley couldn't deny to herself how her heart begin to race every time she saw ondreaz and how excited she got when she was around him. Currently, Riley sat in the drivers seat of her car, Dixie in the passenger seat, Mads, Nessa and Addison in the back. There was also a car with Charli, Kouvr, Avani and Madi (Monroe).

We were all just having a girls day out at the beach, when we arrived, we took some photos for the beach before heading into the water. Charli, Avani, Madi and Addison were all making tiktoks whilst the rest of us chilled around the water. After awhile, we settled on our beach towels and begin to talk. "Let's play truth or dare." Charli suggested. We all agreed. "Okay, Dixie, truth or dare?" Riley questioned. The dark haired girl smiled, "truth," Dixie answered. "Alright, is there something going on with you and griff?" Riley questioned. Dixie blushed, "I guess?" She responded, seeming unsure. Dixie then turned to Addison, "truth or dare?" Addison thought for a second, "truth, always seems the safer option." Addison commented, we all nodded in agreement. "Would you join the Swayla?" Dixie questioned. "I think I would consider it, the sway has a lot of my friends in it and is quite a fun house." Addison explained, before turning to Charli. Eventually, it ended on Madi asking Riley what was going on between her and Jasper. "I'm not really sure, we're just taking it slow." The girl shrugged.

Once they arrived back at the hype house, they set up Addison, Dixie and Riley's room for a movie night. Everyone went and showered and got into pjs before heading into the room for some movies. The boys soon crashed, some of the sway boys were here as well, including Jasper. "Let's play spin the bottle." Bryce suggested, a smirk across his face. We all reluctantly agreed as we sat in a circle on the floor. "I'll go first," Bryce offered. He spun the bottle, it landed on Madi. Addison seemed jealous as she watched Madi and Bryce share a short kiss. Madi spun the bottle, she ended up having to kiss Tony. Tony then spun the bottle and it landed on Dixie. Griffin seemed annoyed as he watched the two kiss. After a few more spins, it was Jasper's turn, his landed on Riley. Riley got up, and kissed him. She didn't feel any sparks, she frowned, sitting back down. The game continued.