Travel

Riley sat on the couch, scrolling through Instagram. She saw Ondreaz and a girl come downstairs together. Nick gave the girl a sad look. The girl had Ondreaz hoodie on and Ondreaz was wearing nothing but sweats. "Morning." He greeted, to no one in particular, his eyes slightly widening as they landed on Riley- who looked back down at her phone. "Hey Riley, can we talk?" Ondreaz questioned. Riley nodded, getting up and following him outside. "Sorry you had to walk in on that last night." Ondreaz apologised. "So, one little fight and you run off to another girl?" Riley questioned, anger present in her voice. "Look Riles, It's not like we were together." Ondreaz stated before walking back inside.

•••
Time skip
Month later

Riley and Ondreaz's song had been released, she wanted to go do the interviews around America but Ondreaz wanted to stay with his girl friend- yes they were still going strong. Riley huffed and decided, one day, to leave- without telling Ondreaz the only people she told was the girls.

Rileyhudo ✈️✈️

Rileyhudo ✈️✈️

Addisonraee have fun ❤️

Lopez_tony you didn't tell me you were leaving :(

Rylandstorms huh where did you go
> Rileyhudo on tour
> Rylandstorms is dre w you?
> Rileyhudo no

User70 huh sounds like some drama

Text messages between
Riley & Ondreaz

Dre 🥺
i thought we agreed we weren't
going on tour?

it's my song too, and i decided
that a tour would actually
benefit the song

Dre 🥺
yeah, okay, fair enough. it's just it
looks a bit weird me not touring
with you for our own song

you're the one that didn't want
to tour

Dre 🥺
how about i book a plane
ticket?

whatever floats your boat, really

•••

Over the next few hours, Ondreaz arrived in New York- where they were currently touring. Riley had offered him to stay in her hotel room because it was quite big and had a spare room. Ondreaz accepted.

The two ordered room service for dinner, as they sat on seperate couches- watching the movie they had chosen together. They had started to get along better now but the bridge wasn't quite mended.

"Look, Riley, I get it. I overreacted about you having the flashback and thinking I might hurt you. But I would never ever even think about hurting you." Ondreaz said, starting to get sick of the awkwardness. "Okay, fair enough." Riley answered. "Fair enough? Can't you admit that you overreacted over my reaction as well?" Ondreaz questioned, a frown present. Riley thought about it, she hated the fact she was wrong- Ondreaz was right she had overreacted. "Maybe I did. Look, I'm gonna head to bed." Riley replied. She headed into the en-suite in her room, having a nice shower before getting dressed in her pjs. She laid in bed, messaging the girls on their gc.

Girlies
Addison = addy 😚
Charli = charles ☕️
Dixie = pixie
Avani = clown girl
Mads L = Mads 🍭
Nessa = ness 🥺

pixie
yooo ri, how's tour?

well, dre and i are semi getting
along. some apologises were
shared.

addy 😚
how are you going sleeping
wise?

I'm kinda worried im gonna
wake him up when I'm having a
nightmare

clown girl
ondre is a decent guy, im
sure he won't care

charles ☕️
^^

ness 🥺
and you can always msg us!
I'm sure one of us will be up

Mads 🍭
I second that

Thank you, i love you guys ❤️

•••

Riley eventually fell asleep.

Jasper stared harshly down at the girl, "I don't want you talking to them anymore." He demanded. Riley furrowed her brows, "who?" She questioned, seeming to be acting dumb. "Ondreaz, Ryland and Tony." Jasper spat. "But they're my friends." The girl responded, soon being greeted with a harsh whack to the face. "Listen to me. Or you know what will happen." Jasper responded, Riley's eyes darted to the small room, were she was often locked inside off. Then, Jasper begin to bash the girl- as if something triggered him to do so.

Riley jolted awake, she covered her mouth to try not to let out a scream. She heard a knock on the door, she was trembling and didn't really want Ondreaz to see her like this. "Hey, Riles? Can I come in?" He questioned- concern seeming present in his deep voice. "Uh y-yeah sure." Riley responded, Ondreaz opened the door. "I hope I didn't wake you," she stated calmly. Ondreaz shrugged, "I couldn't really sleep anyway." He then sat next to her in bed, slipping under the doona. Riley turned the TV on, starting Netflix. The two decided on Dynasty.

In the morning, Riley awoke in Ondreaz arms. For a moment, she wanted to just enjoy the present but reminded herself he had a girlfriend and slipped out from his arms. Riley showered and got changed into an outfit for the day.