i'm not sure

Truthfully, Riley Hudson had never expected she would fall for Ondreaz Lopez. Actually, no, she kind of expected it. He was really good looking. But she really didn't expect it to go down how it had. At the current time, she sat on the couch next to Ryland. Ryland could tell something was definitely wrong with the Hudson. "Ri?" Ryland questioned, causing the girl to look up at him. "Yeah?" she replied. "What's up?" He questioned. "Ondreaz said he wants me but he called me selfish when he was drunk." Riley answered. "Talk to him, please."

Riley soon found herself knocking on Ondreaz's door, "hey," she greeted, her voice soft. "Riles? hey." he said, seeking a little nervous as he ran his hand through his long brown hair. "Can we talk?" Riley questioned, Ondreaz nodded, allowing her to come inside. "Riles I am so sorry for what I said I-" Ondreaz begin, but the Hudson cut him off by connecting their lips. Ondreaz seemed shocked for a moment, before he happily returned the kiss. Riley then pulled away, "I want you Ondreaz, I really do, I just-" "Riley, the only thing holding you back is you." Ondreaz intercepted. Riley nodded in agreement, "Movie night?" she asked, Ondreaz giving a nod.

•••

At the end of the day, Riley found herself in Ondreaz's room, cuddled up to him under his blankets. "I could get used to this," she said softly, Ondreaz hummed in agreement. Riley then lifted her head up to watch Grey's Anatomy.

swipe

swipe

rileyhudopriv we cute tho👤 ondreazlopezlopez_tony OH THIS IS WHY I HAD TO SLEEP IN THE LOUNGE ROOM> ondreazlopez 👁👄👁

👤 ondreazlopez
lopez_tony OH THIS IS WHY I HAD TO SLEEP IN THE LOUNGE ROOM
> ondreazlopez 👁👄👁

rileyhudopriv we cute tho👤 ondreazlopezlopez_tony OH THIS IS WHY I HAD TO SLEEP IN THE LOUNGE ROOM> ondreazlopez 👁👄👁

ondreazlopez 👉🏻👈🏻
comments disabled

An
If you're a greys anatomy/Patrick Dempsey/Derek Shepherd fan, please check out my new book called Miller's Anatomy :) also thank you so so so much for 8k reads, I appreciate it so much and you all mean so much to me.