Beach day

The hype house was up early, which was unusual for a bunch of young adults who typically stayed up late. Riley, Dixie and Addison all showered and got dressed for the beach.

Riley put a bikini on under her denim shorts and white crop. She decided to not apply any makeup today, considering it would get washed off anyway. As the girls wandered down stairs with their phones and towels in one hand, they saw Bryant- no one told them he was coming. "Ready got a photo shoot today? Loving the no makeup look girls." Bryant commented. "No one told us we had a photoshop today," Addison replied. "Oh, well, you guys look great anyway." Bryant shrugged. The girls thanked him before heading out to Riley's ford ranger. "I really don't see why you brought such a big car." Dixie stated. "You're probably right but I love the big ole ranger." The ford ranger then grumbled to life and they headed to meet everyone at the beach, Bryant following in suite.

When they reached the beach, the Sway was there as well. Riley's face dropped when she spotted Alissa with Ondreaz. Addison noticed, "You okay? Just ignore them." Addison calmed her, "yeah, you're right." Riley responded, heading over to see Ness and Mads.

Ness and Mads were doing the couples shoot with Bryant. Riley chilled by the water, she heard footsteps nearby. The brown haired girl looked up to see Ondreaz. "What do you want, Ondre?" She questioned- noticing Alissa watching them, they must've already done their couples shoot. "I want to talk about Miami." Ondreaz commented, causing Riley to turn to look at him. "What about it?" She questioned, "About how you told me you wanted to be with me and would break up with Alissa?" Riley said, her voice slightly cracking. "It... it as a mistake." Ondre responded, his face having a hurt expression upon it. "What do you mean? She cheated on you." Riley argued. "It was photoshopped." Ondreaz responded before walking away.

Though she was majorly hurt by what Ondreaz said, when she heard Bryant calling her over to take photos with some of the boys, she plastered a smile upon her face, trying to act happy. She posed with Tayler Holder.

•••

👤 taylerholder & rylandstorms Swipe

Swipe

👤 nessabarrett, taylerholder, joshrichards Swipe

Swipe

👤 nessabarrett, taylerholder, joshrichards Swipe

👤 dixiedamelio and addisonraee

Rileyhudo i love my friends 🥺 @ Bryant

Bryant 🥺🥺

Dixiedamelio here for you bb

Addisonraee love you

Rileyhudo @ dixiedamelio @ Addisonraee i love you both 🖤

User08 she's so ugly tf
> Lopez_tony dont speak about yourself like that gee

alissagray gross
> rileyhudo i know right :)

•••
A/N
let's just pretend that those photos are actually the people 😂😂