Hype house

Riley Hudson pulled up to the hype house in her black ford ranger, she hopped out, looking around as a feeling of nervousness overcame her. She knew a few of the members, like Chase, who was her cousin, Addison, Ryland, Thomas, etc. But, she was still worried about what they would think of her. Riley pulled down her denim skirt, to make sure she wasn't going to seem like a skank or whatever. She pulled her duffle bag out of the back of the ute, before walking up to the door. Before she could even knock, Addison had opened the door and was pulling Riley into a tight hug. "I missed you Riley," Addison said, "I missed you too Addi." Riley replied.

The girls eventually let go of each other and Riley entered the house with Addison by her side. She saw Chase making a tiktok with two boys she didn't exactly recognise. "Oi, cuz stop being a tiktok fboy and come give me a hug." Riley yelled out to him, Chase and the other two boys started laughing. Riley got a closer look and recognised one as Tony Lopez and the other one as Nick Austin. Chase came over and gave Riley a hug before introducing her to Nick and Tony. "Where's Ryland?" Riley questioned. Chase laughed, "he's by the pool with the others," Chase replied.

Addison and Riley then walked towards the pool, Ryland spotted Riley before she spotted him and ran up and hugged her. "Rileyyyy," he yelled. "Rylanddd," Riley mocked him. She then looked back at the pool, seeing a boy a little shorter than Ryland talking with Thomas. He had brown curly hair and the most captivating brown eyes, he looked over at Riley, causing the girl to quickly advert her eyes. The boy and Thomas started walking over, "Hey Riley," Thomas commented. "Hey, I'm Ondreaz Lopez." Ondreaz said, in the girls direction. "Hi, I'm Riley Hudson."  "Nice to meet you," Ondreaz replied, "Same goes."

Liked by Lopez_Tony and 2

Liked by Lopez_Tony and 2.4m others
Rileyhudo i missed you so much 🥺
👤 addisonraee

Rylandstorms yo where was my invite 🤔
         > addisonraee you're not important x

user1 who else loves their friendship

Avani cuties 👉🏻👈🏻 
       > Rileyhudo you're cute 👉🏻👈🏻

Lopez_tony im feeling betrayed i didn't get an invite
      > Rileyhudo next time helicopter 🚁

user39 HAHAHA she called him helicopter !