i like you, i guess

Riley Hudson lay on the floor of Addison's room, her hair sprawled out across the floor. Addison looked down at the Hudson from her bed, "what is even happening with you and dre?" Addison questioned. "We kissed. But he's still with Alissa so I don't really know.." Riley said, a sigh passing her lips. "Hey, Addy, what time is it?" Riley questioned. "1.03 pm, why?" Addison responded, Riley quickly jumped up, "I have a shoot with Bryant in like, 17 minutes." Riley jumped up, rushing back to her room. She jumped in the shower for about 5 minutes before getting out, chucking into her clothes and then putting on some makeup. She wandered downstairs, seeing Bryant waiting for her whilst he was talking to Ondreaz.

Riley noticed Ondreaz seemed slightly off, but she ignored it. "Hey Bryant," Riley greeted, giving him a hug. "Hey Ri, you okay with Dre joining our shoot today?" Bryant questioned. "Oh yeah, that's totally fine," Riley answered, Ondreaz then said he was just gonna grab his shoes. "Him and Alissa broke up," Bryant informed, causing Riley's eyes to widen. "Shit, I'll wait for him to tell me, I guess. How are we going about this shoot?" Riley questioned. "I was thinking of using your car so can you and Dre follow behind me?" Bryant questioned, causing Riley to nod.

"Can I drive?" Ondreaz questioned, giving Riley puppy like eyes. Riley was reluctant, but finally gave in with an, "I guess, yeah right okay." She then handed the boy the ford mustangs keys.

•••

Swipe

Swipe

Ondreazlopez here's to best friends ❤️👥 Bryant, Rileyhudo

👥 Bryant, Rileyhudo

rileyhudo yo i was gonna post these ones
> ondreazlopez 😇😇

addisonraee can you two date already
liked by ondreazlopez, rileyhudo and 7,456 others

Lopez_tony Dre n Ri both liked Addisons comment 🤨

Lilhuddy confused

•••

Riley and Ondreaz sat across from each other, they were at the Hollywood sign. Riley had always wanted to go there, so of course she accepted when Ondreaz offered to take her. "Alissa and I broke up," Ondreaz started, "Bryant told me.. How are you feeling?" Riley questioned, looking up as her head rested in his lap.

"I guess I kinda knew it was coming.. Have you ever stayed with someone just because you're scared of what'll happen when you don't have them as an excuse?" Ondreaz questioned. "Yeah," Riley answered, "Jasper was a lot like that. I always thought if I left him, the things that would end up happening may end up hurting me more. Guess I was afraid." Riley stated. She then looked back up at Ondreaz, seeing how his face hardened at the mention of Jasper. "I need to apologise for what happened on tour. It wasn't a mistake, Riles, I was just scared." Ondreaz apologised. Riley gave him a soft smile, lifting herself up from his lap, "Ondre, if you're going to confess feelings, I can't. Not like this again. Your emotional after Alissa, just like last time." Riley said. Ondreaz gave a look of understanding, "You're correct, I do kinda like you though," he said, a cheeky tone. "Oh yeah? I guess I kinda like you too." Riley said, the duo both giving a bright laugh. It was just them against the world- oh and yes, they were still planning swype house.

•••

rileyhudo i'll be waiting for you 🧡

Lopez_tony @ ondreazlopez, i think this is for you man

dixiedamelio 👀👀

addisonraee 👀👀

charlidamelio 👀👀
> rileyhudo ☕️☕️

ondreazlopez 🥺
> rileyhudo 🥺🥺

user099 imagine if she got back with jasper
> rilasp.shipper i wish
> rileyhudo hahaha, never happenin kiddos :)

swayla waiting for sway to accept you? how nice
> rileyhudo 👉🏻👈🏻

thehypehouse 😳😳
> rileyhudo :))

•••
a/n

heyy, sorry for the short chapter- I'll make sure I have a better one around soon. thank you so much for 2K reads! it really means a lot :) sorry i haven't been too active with updating recently though 🙁