Talks

Riley pulled up to the hype house, she had traded her ranger in for the mustang- seeming to get a decent price for a trade in of a damaged car. When she got out, she noticed Addison come running. "Omg, its so much nicer in person!" The girl exclaimed. Riley glanced down at the car, "let's hope this one doesn't get hit." Riley commented, causing both of them to laugh.

When Riley arrived inside the hype house, she walked over to Ryland, "hey, do you know where Ondre is?" Riley questioned. "In his room I believe, we've all been packing." Ryland replied. Riley nodded and begin to head upstairs. She reached his door, she felt anxious for some reason. Before she could even lift her hand to knock, the door flung open. "Hey," Riley awkwardly said. "Uh, hi, come in." Ondre offered, moving to the side as the brown haired girl walked into his room. "What did you wanna talk about?" Riley questioned. "About the Sway's offer." Ondre commented. "Oh... What about it?" Riley asked. "Well, I don't want you to join because of me and Alissa being together." Ondreaz said, his voice softening.

"It's kind of sickening you know." Riley thoughtfully remarked. "What do you mean?" Ondre questioned, appearing confused. "Well... Alissa was cheating on you, you tell me you'll be with me in no time, then I consider joining sway and you don't want me to go? Seems like you're at a cross roads, Dre." Riley explained. Ondreaz's eyes widened for a second, as if she had caught him out. "No, of course I'm not. It was a mistake." Ondreaz argued. Riley challengingly stepped closer to Ondre, their lips only a small distance apart as she looked up at him. She watched as he visibly tensed, "So... you're telling me you don't feel anything right now?" Riley questioned, keeping her eyes trained on his lips. Ondreaz was quick to remove the space between them, placing his lips on Riley's.

The kiss between the pair was soon broken up, as Tony entered the room before he quickly covered his eyes. "Oh my god! Guys! Rondreaz is happening!" Tony yelled, causing the pair to quickly step away from each other as members of the hype house flooded up to the arch way of the door. "well, this is awkward." Riley stated. Before she pushed past the group of young adults and headed for her room- deciding to prepare for moving day- which was very soon.

A/N
sorry for the short chapter! ive been quite busy with my school work and real life stuff :)