Interviews

Riley headed into the bathroom and showered before drying her hair and getting dressed in her attire for the day. She left her hair in its natural curls before heading out to the kitchen. Riley ordered some room service for breakfast for them both. After their breakfast arrived, she noticed Ondreaz wandering out to eat breakfast. After breakfast, Riley decided to film a tiktok.

•••

Rileyhudo morning before interviews tingz

Addisonre yo where is ondre
> rileyhudo he was too busy eating :((

Ondreazlopez could've waited for me to finish 🥺

•••

Riley and Ondreaz sat next to each other as the interviewer, Mia, begin to ask questions. "So, I know this is more of a personal question but are you two dating?" She questioned. Riley and Ondreaz made eye contact, for some reason thinking about the answer. "No, we are not." Riley answered. "Oh, sorry, I thought you were. The song is very emotional in that way." Miss commented. "Yeah," Ondreaz responded.

After a few interviews, Riley and Ondreaz found themselves seated in a New York coffee shop. "It's a bit overwhelming, aye?" Riley gently spoke, as there had been quite an awkward silence for awhile, "Yeah, it is. How are you finding it all?" Ondreaz questioned. "Me? I'm fine, really." Riley replied as he gave her the 'bullshit i know you' look.

Heyyy sorry for such a short chapter! It's really just a filler 🙃