The perfect dress, the unexpected couple and the unstoppable desires.

Me and Ginny looked up to see the redhead now rubbing his eyes.

"Honestly, Ron you could at least knock instead of scaring us to death like that." I said continuing my rampage trying to find something to wear from Ginny's closet seeing that Fred had left already.

"The door was opened." He pointed out just leaning lazily by the door.

"Pray tell, why were you listening to our conversation anyways?" Ginny questioned glaring at him.

"It sounded interesting seeing as I was sure Hermione is rarely afraid of anything, except failing her exams." Ron grinned looking in my direction. "What are you scared to death about?" He asked again.

"That is..." I opened my mouth to say something but was beaten to it.

"She's scared too death about her wedding night with one of your delinquent twin brothers. Seeing all he wanted from day one is her body anyways." Ginny was very blunted about Fred's intention. I saw Ron's face go from calm to boiling red in just under ten seconds.

"Bloody bastard..." Ron had formed both his hands into a fist.

"Ron listen it's not as bad as Ginny's making it sound..." I tried.

"Of course it's not bad. It's worse than that." Ginny said still adding fuel to the fire.

"GINNY." I shouted turning to glare at her. She just stood there smiling sweetly at me.

"I'm going to murder him. He hasn't done anything brutal towards you has he Hermione? I swear if you tell me he's done something I will go and kill him this instant, even if it's a lie that you want to make up." Ron voice was very low and the tone was deadly.

"No he hasn't Ron." I found a pair of jeans and just a regular white t-shirt.

"Hermione, I don't want to see you hurt, and knowing the situation you're in right now makes me want to place you on a shelf and never take you down." Ron stepped closer to me. I looked up into his frowning face and couldn't help smiling.

"I'm a big strong girl Ron; I can take care of myself." I placed my hand in his. He squeezed it tightly.

"I know Hermione. It's really that prat I don't trust. I just wish there was something I could do to help your cause." He sighed seeming like he was defeated.

"I'm just glad that I'm going to remain apart of your life is all." I opened my arms for him to move closer for my embrace. He did then bending his tall frame to reaching my much shorter one.

"Even if you were marrying someone else, you'll always be apart of my life. Don't forget that okay?" I nodded and turned to see Ginny giving us both her bored look.

"I better go; we have to get a dress today seeing that the wedding is in five days." I released him, just as I did so he made a clumsy attempt to kiss my cheek but I had turned my face so the kiss landed on my nose which Ginny burst out laughing really hard seeing that. With a rude gesture of his middle finger to Ginny he left.

"He's just so easy." She laughed wiping away the tears from her eyes.

We arrived at Diagon Alley moments later after I went to St. Mungos' to pick up some books for my recent coming exams, now we were in search of the perfect dress. I wanted it to be the traditional white but very modern. It should be design in a halter top form which I love the idea of it being tied around my neck. Where it would be a bare back but have those thousands of buttons along the ways and it would be fluffy like those ball gowns. And it would have the creamy ivory color. The train at least six feet long. That would be just a dream.