Semi truce, some hope and then there's falling...

The sound of birds chirping threw me awake. Was it morning already? Where was I? I could feel something really warm beside me. It felt like a body. What happened? I remember standing in the rain yelling and screaming at the redhead. Now I was on a bed underneath the covers embraced by this body. We were very close. I moved my head and hit his chin as I heard him groan but didn't wake. I opened my eyes to see that my assumption was right. I was sleeping beside my fiancé. The question was why were we so close? What happened? I hope that what I was thinking wasn't true.

There was no way. I rose slowly into a sitting position as his long arms sank lower to rest on my thighs seeing it had been on my waist before. I searched around the room to see that we were still at the burrow and that George and Katie were in the same room this time. Their heads just visible from beneath the covers. They looked so sweet together. I remember most of our conversation. I was angry that he was being so selfish and I told him that I didn't want o marry him anymore. But after that it was suddenly blank. Did I pass out again? I couldn't remember.

When I felt his skin on my skin I realized that I was no longer wearing the clothes I had been caught in the rain with. I looked down to see that I was in an over sized striped pajama top. The color I could tell was blue and wearing it made me feel very tiny. It reached pass my knees. I had on a pair of shorts underneath the shirt, which I knew belonged to Ginny. My hair was now very wavy going back to its natural state and my lips felt very chapped. Other then that I didn't think anything else happened. I looked down at his sleeping frame which was so peaceful it made my heartache.

For the first time now it looked like the weight of the world wasn't on his shoulders. He seemed so content in sleep. If there was a reason to get married to him it was because of this. I never noticed before that the freckles a line across his nose as well, just like Ron but he didn't have as many. I saw little scratches marked along his face where I had hit him last night or I hope that it was. Seeing that most of the time when I did wake up certain lengths of time had pass by.

Why did I feel the sudden need to touch him? Aren't you still upset with him? I found myself asking. That's right. I am. But it was as if my body wasn't mine and my hand darted out and ran itself along his cheek. The feeling of it was a bit rougher then I had picture but it felt smooth as I trailed my fingers slowly down towards his throat. His jaw line was toned differently from the female flesh. It was thicker. Then I felt his hand grab mine and his eyes shot open. He didn't say a word as he stared at me.

"Morning." I spoke trying to create a calm and very drama free atmosphere before breakfast.

"Why do you love me?" He asked sitting up now and turning to face me. His one hand still holding on to mine.

"Fred..." I started.

"You didn't answer me. You passed out after that and I'm just a bit curious." He said interrupting me. I had said something along the line of that. My face grew warm.

"I don't know." That part was at least the truth.

"You don't know or you don't want to tell me?" He moved closer.

"Maybe a little from column A and maybe a little from column B." I smiled.

"Okay." He shrugged. "But just so we're clear, you and me are still getting married this Sunday no exceptions."

"But I told you how I feel. I don't want to marry you." I shot at him trying to pull away.

"You were exhausted you didn't know what you were saying." He answered which got him a scorning look from me.

"Why are you such a prat? I won't marry you and you can't make me." I said loudly.

"Okay you don't have to marry me but I'm not so sure that the law will be too please at your reject of our bond." He continued to shrug. That stupid law.