Love's got nothing to do with Lust and Seduction...

I had only a week to prepare for my wedding, a whole week that was never how I pictured this at all. I was shocked beyond belief.

"If it were up to me we just sign the damn contract and not even have a ceremony. I was told that women tend to get all sentimental about it so here we are having to go through this ordeal." He seemed bitter about the whole thing.

"You're calling our wedding an ordeal. You hate the idea of it so much that you're unwilling to celebrate it just because you're still holding a grudge. I mean this is the only wedding I'm going to have. You could at least pretend to care." I suggested pulling the blanket higher to my chin.

"Let's not get carry away here Granger. I shouldn't have to pretend anything that would start our relationship off badly." He pointed out.

"For your information it's already going badly seeing as you only gave us a week to plan the whole thing and it's all due to your hormones." I replied annoyed.

"Guess I'm still human after all." He smirked.

"You're impossible." I announced, almost pulling out my hair. Where did they place my wand? I was going to kill him. This way we both could avoid the marriage. Was he always thinking about his needs? "Could you get out so I can sleep?" I wanted to be as far from him as possible.

"This is my room. And I'll leave when I'm good and ready." He responded.

"Whatever. I'm going to sleep in Ginny's room then." I pushed the blanket aside and got off the bed to head towards the door but I fell. My legs were still numb. How was that possible? Because Hermione the whole time you weren't moving them so the blood hasn't been flowing through your veins. That seemed about right.

"Weren't you going somewhere?" I heard him chuckled lightly. Great just what I need more humiliation. "Because sitting there isn't going to help you any."

"If you're not going to help me then just be quiet." I refused to turn to look at him. Then I heard footsteps walking towards me. I was hauled up so fast I slammed into his hard chest.

"If you weren't a virgin we could be making love right now." What? How did he know? I never said that I was or wasn't? Why did he sound so disappointed? I gasp covering my mouth. My cheeks were burning with that declaration.

"Is that all you think about?" I squealed in a high pitch voice not daring myself to look at him.

"Yes. Lately anyways, I mean what man in their right minds wouldn't when they have to stare at someone as gorgeous as you all day long? Mind you a blind man would say different but I'm sure that he just be as I am by your touch alone." This was what Katie had been saying earlier. He has a normal reaction just like everyone else. He had been to bitter to admitted. I was so busy trying to reason with this all that I missed the part about the way he saw me. He had said that I was gorgeous. Was that a lie? Was it truth? I had no way of knowing.

"You're in love with Angelina." I had to remind him. Anything to distract him from this awkward behavior.

"You see my heart and my body are two different things." He said just as he placed me on the bed.

"Shouldn't betray your feelings." Keeping stalling him. I told myself.

"What is it to you Granger if I betray them or not?" He asked sitting beside me.

"I just don't want you blaming me if you did something you regret is all." I replied. Good cover up.

"Trust me if I did something I'd regret I'd thank you for it." Why didn't I like the sound of that? "And I'll warn you never to bring her name up again." With that he left and went to sleep on George's empty bed. Whoa attitude. I thought as I laid myself down to sleep as well. I guess Katie and George were staying else where tonight seeing as dawn was nearing and they hadn't returned to the room. Why would they with the tension me and Fred were causing even without them here?