Being Pregnant, being mostly pregnant and being slightly pregnant...

EPILOGUE

In all the hell bend things that could have happen today this had been the worse. I slammed the door open into their shop. Of course we didn't stay long in Sweden because I was getting home sick and needed to be near my parents and my new large family and had nearly begged him to come back home. With a lot of persuasion I was actually able to convince that redhead that I needed to be here in London. We only spend six months there. Yet not even a week home I was discovering that maybe living in Sweden wouldn't have been so bad. Seeing as I could have murdered him in his sleep and no one would have been the wiser.

"WHERE IS HE?" I shouted storming into the shop. The customers stopped their movements to stare. I ignored them as I advanced further in. I spotted Katie and George talking to Lee Jordan and Ron. Ginny was sitting on Harry's lap by the corner chatting with my doomed husband. They looked up as I drew closer. Harry and Ginny both waved, George, Lee and Katie back away already drawing the conclusion. Ron seemed confused so he was staring blankly at us. Fred shot up grinning broadly.

"Hello darling." He smiled but remained behind the counter. I saw him eyeing my outfit. My long lab coat and my bare feet seeing as this was his entire fault.

"Hermione what happened?" Ginny questioned as she saw my outfit as well.

"HIM." I pointed to the redhead trying so hard to contain his laughter. The other three were already quietly snickering and my rage rose.

"Now Hermione before you do any damage..." Fred said coming towards me slowly.

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU." I shouted taking a step forward. Ginny and Harry were moving to join the others as Fred now was standing to his full height and staring down at me with amused eyes. He didn't even seem bothered by the daggers I was shooting. I heard the rustle of feet as some of the customers made there way out of the store fearing death would have been upon them.

"Why is she in that dreadful coat?" I heard Ron whisper to Harry.

"Ron now is not the time." Harry warned.

"The better question here mate, is why is she not wearing any shoes?" I heard George join in.

"I want to know why you aren't at school Ginny?" Katie asked her a bit off the topic.

"Well you see here was the thing..." Ginny started to explain but stopped at seeing my head turn.

"So Hermione are you going to tell us why you're in that white coat?" Fred spoke causally as if it was an everyday conversation.

"Do you remember what you said to me when I asked you for that headache medicine?" I asked still moving towards that redhead.

"I told you grab the bottle by the nightstand." He answered sheepishly.

"Do you know which bottle I grabbed?" I was still trying to restrain the need to strangle him.

"The one by the nightstand without the label." He continued to smirk.

"Please tell me why I am wearing this lab coat?" I tested him.

"Because you grabbed mine and George's clothes dissolving potion for one of Lee's projects." He answered laughing as the four males joined in. I heard Ginny and Katie gasps behind us.

"And..." I pushed at him to stop his laughter.

"And all the hospital staff saw you in your..."Then he stopped as those words begun sinking in. "Who do I have to kill?" His face was now dark.

"You don't have to kill anybody seeing this all your fault." I placed my hands on my waist glaring up at him.

"Actually Hermione this really wasn't Fred's fault, seeing as you do live with the infamous prankster and should know by now that you should be careful about what lies around the house." Lee's voice came at me. I spotted George mouthing the word for him to cease his ranting but it had been too late.