3,000 Reads Celebration Begins!

Dear my amazing readers...

For starters, this chapter is dedicated to @alexa_pancakes for being awesome. She writes really well but still needs to be "discovered"! So please go fan her, vote, comment, all that jazz... Now, without further ado...

I HAVE REACHED 3,000 READS, 100 VOTES, AND EVEN 60 COMMENTS!

I am so excited for this weird thing to begin... In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I explained it all in the previous chapter, but here's a refresher anyway. If you're fully aware of what's going on, just skip this dull lecture. :)

So in honor of my 3,000 reads, I am deciding to be VERY generous. I am giving out free dedications, reads, votes, comments, shout-outs, cover, criticism, editing, fans, advice, and more! All YOU have to do is, in a personal message, send me one quote, saying, or phrase. It can be silly, wise, hysterical, or beautiful. I do NOT mean one from my story. You have to go find one yourself. :) So, send that to me, then say what you'd like! You can ask for me to fan your friends (of course you'd have to supply me with the usernames), to vote on your stories, to help support your little sister's writing (of course you'd have to supply me with a username), and anything else from my previous list! There is absolutely no limit to what I will give out, so feel free to be greedy hahaha! And please don't feel bad. This is a fantastic opportunity so don't miss out or hesitate! Oh, and just as a warning, I'm kind of already booked up with dedications, so if you ask for a dedication, it could be anywhere from days to months before I get around to it. Just... be patient. Your reward for reading Crap and supporting it will come. So anyway...

Since I have reached 3,000 reads, once you finish reading THIS chapter, you can bombard me! I declare that awkward generosity celebration thing to be OPEN! So don't be shy, pm me and receive some lovely rewards! But don't forget, you'll only have two weeks to send me a quote and a request! So, on Sunday, December 9th, it will be too late to participate! Oh, and this chapter as well as the previous could help out a ton of people, so please recommend this to as many people as you can!

With so much appreciation,

7katelyn1

PS- The next chapter will be made up of all the quotes you guys send in, so the more I get, the longer the update! xD