People I Hate

I hate people who point at their wrist when asking for the time. I know where my watch goes buddy, do you?

I hate people who are willing to get off of their butt and search the whole room for the remote, because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

I hate people who say, "It's always the last place I look!" Well of course it is! Once you find it, do you keep looking? Do people do this?

I hate people that, while watching a film, ask, "Did you see that?" No. I paid six bucks to get in to the cinema just to stare at the stupid floor.

I hate people who say something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it to improve. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.

I hate people that say life's short. What the heck? Life is the longest thing anyone can do! What can you do that's longer?!

I hate people that ask if they can borrow a piece of paper. We both know there's no returning involved, so come on!

A/N- I know this little update was boring and not all that funny, but technically my book is checked off so no complaining! :) Vote, comment, and recommend!