More Love Quotes! :)

We’ll ignore each other and pretend we don’t exist, but deep down inside, we both know it wasn’t supposed to end like this.

Here’s a random idea, just out of the blue. How about you fall for me as hard as I’ve already fallen for you?

I am an expert at falling in love with people who don’t know I exist.

No more tears… but always in pain. Forget everything, but remember my name.

Time passes and memories fade, but you’re still in my heart as if you never went away.

Gosh, most of these guys are the same. I just want one who’s different. One who doesn’t play games.

You just need that one person who will listen to you talk and ramble, look like an idiot and complain, but will still love you all the same.

If men had to wear ID bracelets that said either “douche” or “husband material” my life would be so much easier.

You can’t just hug me and say it’s okay, because right now it doesn’t feel that way.

If you’re happy, I’m happy, because that’s what love is. And no matter how much it hurts or how angry you make me, I love you, so here we are.

Okay, I admit it. My stomach turns, my heart pounds, and my mind races, when I simply see your name.

Are you freaking blind? That girl over there? She's madly in love with you.

When I go a whole day without seeing you, I feel almost as sad as I do when google comes up with no results.

I don’t know what my future holds, but I hope it at least holds you.

For you, she was a chapter. For her, you were a book.

You give me the kind of feeling people write songs about.

Find a boy who would rather steal your first kiss than your virginity.

Treat her like a queen and she’ll treat you like a king. Treat her like a game and she’ll show you how it’s played.

If they love you, nothing will keep them away. If they don’t love you, there’s nothing that will make them stay.

I wanna be the one you look at, smile, and say to your friends, “That’s her.”

More girls need to start looking for guys who are ambitious, have goals, and crave success, because ten years from now, swag isn’t going to pay your bills.

I want my first kiss to be long but gentle, soft but true. Most of all, I want it to be with you.

Real, true lovers are never apart. Maybe in distance, but not in the heart.

You changed, you left, you’re gone. I’m still the same, and I’m still holding on.

My biggest mistake wasn’t falling for you. It was foolishly thinking you fell for me too.

I love it when a boy says, “Don’t I get a hug?”

My head won’t admit what my heart already knows.

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

Don’t expect her to play her part if you have other women auditioning for the role.

We act like a couple, so why aren’t we together yet?

People tell me I’m beautiful, I won’t believe it’s true. I never, ever will unless I hear it from you.

I like you, but I don’t know if you like me. And if we ever got together how different would our friendship be? I’ve been hurt so many times, lost faith that love lasts forever. I’m afraid of losing our friendship, just to be together. Not sure if I should tell you, or just let it be. They say love will find each other, I guess I’ll wait and see.

Let’s flip a tail. Heads, I’m yours. Tails, you’re mine.

Why should I love you if it brings pain and sorrow? Why should I dream if there’s no hope for tomorrow?

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall… is in love with me.

One day, you’re going to look back at us and wonder why you let it slip away.

No reason to stay is a good reason to go.

My mind screams, “LET GO!” but my heart isn’t eager to follow.

A girl needs a man with real intentions not a boy who can’t pay attention.

I never knew what I wanted until I looked in to your eyes.

You’re honestly the weirdest person I know, and that’s why I love you.

Ironic how sometimes the one you’d take the bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun.

Don’t leave much room in the future for people that left you in the past.

I wanna be the reason behind your smile because you’re always the reason behind mine.

My ex texted me, “I miss you…” so I replied, “We’re sorry, the person you are trying to reach doesn’t give a fuck.”

I don’t play hard to get, I play hard to forget.

When I want to smile, I know what to do. I just close my eyes and think of you.

Some may call it destiny. Some may call it meant-to-be. I just call it you-and-me.

The people that are so quick to walk away are the ones that never intended to stay.

I gave you my heart, I gave you my soul, I gave you my everything, now it’s time to let go.

I bet not even all the fireworks on earth can light up my world like you do.

You always fall for the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time for the most unexpected reasons.

They keep saying the right person will come along. I think mine got hit by a truck.

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, then I remember your face and I’m ready for war. (Personally, that one's my favorite.)

If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Nothing makes me cry more than knowing all I did was try.
But all you said was bye and then you left me here to die.
Now you're with another guy, telling him a complete lie,
while I'm a lonely bird in the sky, with a broken heart, a broken wing,
and I cannot fly. But my question is why, since you were so sly,
your hatred was never shown. And now my eye will never
be dry because your love was all I've known. So now I
look at my phone, hoping my heart will be sewn, but I know
I'm forever alone. All I want is for you to come home.

A/N- The next chapter will totally be funny quotes, so hang in there! <3 I hope this is two pages...