Bail

After failing to find Freddie Noel had given up and fell asleep. A loud ringing woke her, realizing it was her phone she reached out for it groaning in her half sleep state. "..hello?"
"Hello ma'm sorry to call you at this hour but we've got your husband in custody and we've allowed him one phone call do you accept the charges?!" A confused Noel sat up awake and alert "...my husband?" she asked wondering what they were talking about. "Well miss do you accept the charges?"
"Yes yes..." she replied.

"Hi baby" said Johnny's voice. With a disgusted look on her face Noel answered "Johnny? What the fuck are you doing with the cops? And why did you tell them you're my husband?!"
"Im sorry...I...I fucked up Noel can you please come bail me out?" Johnny always knew Noel's kind heart would get the best of her. Especially when it came to him, for the majority of their relationship Noel was always extra caring and forgiving of his irresponsible ways but lately he seemed to be underestimating her thin patience with him and her gut wrenching love for Freddie. "It's 4am Johnny...how do you expect me to find a sitter?"

"I'll listen for them..." said Freddie who was now standing in the doorway of her bedroom. Startling her she nearly dropped the phone. "Freddie! How did you get in?!" cried out a happy Noel who almost forgot she was on the phone. "You gave me this remember?" he said holding up a key. "Oh yeah!"
"Hello hello Noel?" came Johnny's shallow voice. "Ugh yes fine Johnny I'll be there...give me 20 minutes" hanging up she jumped into Freddie's arms who caught her and held her tight.

"Where were you baby?" she asked kissing him all over his face. Realizing Noel was still unaware of his and Johnny's brawl he decided it was best she'd hear it from Johnny. "I was at the studio dear...lost track of time" frowning Noel released herself from Freddie's arms. "Are you kidding me right now?" confused Freddie looked around "what?" he asked.
"I called the fucking studio Freddie...they said none of you were there...you're a fucking liar!" Tired of everyone's tantrums Freddie sat on her bed with his hands covering his face.

"Ok fine...I was with Mary" he said hands still covering his face. Swallowing the lump in her throat Noel asked him the first thing that came to her mind. "Did you fuck her?" No reply came from him. The deafening silence filled the room but it was just that which confirmed her worst fears to be true. "You bastard!" she cried out with tears flowing down her face. "I can explain dear really!" said Freddie as he reached for her arm. Turning Noel to face him he wipes he tears and peppered her face with kisses. "I was foolish...I let Johnny get to me"
"Wait...what do you mean you let Johnny get to you?" she asked confused.

"...he didn't tell you?" asked a shocked Freddie "Tell me what?!" said Noel,
"He came into the studio like a mad man! he tried to beat me to a pulp! but I showed him.." Noel looked up at Freddie feeling sorry for the dramatics she brought into his life. "Oh my...I'm so sorry baby...I can't believe he would go that far..." sitting on the edge of her bed Noel burried her face in her hands.

"It's alright darling...if I didn't think you were worth it I would of never stayed around..." realizing they were heading into month 7 of their relationship it was true Freddie was around as much as he could be. "...look about Mary...I am truly so sorry my love, if it helps...we didn't finish...I couldn't even stay hard" with a disgusted face Noel took a deep breath and exhaled. "...I don't like your choices sometimes Freddie but...it's ok, just please talk to me first before you pull your dick out..." laughing and squeezing her he held Noel tight in his arms and rocked her back and forth.

"...well guess I better go downtown to the police department" she said rolling her eyes to the back of her head. As she stood up Freddie noticed she wore very little clothing. "Wait...I wanna make you orgasm repeatedly before you go" said Freddie with a wag of his finger. Feeling not the least bit sorry for Johnny, Noel allowed Freddie to probe her until he did exactly what he said.

 Feeling not the least bit sorry for Johnny, Noel allowed Freddie to probe her until he did exactly what he said