Accept it

2 weeks later

"Darling...relax" said Freddie as he watched Noel nervously bite her nails. Now that their relationship was public Johnny agreed to properly meet Freddie. It was only right now that he would be a big part of Noel's life and their children's as well. "Mommy is daddy coming over?" asked a curious Rose. "Yes sweety he should be here any minute" feeling butterflies in her stomach Noel looked at the clock.

Knocking at the door interrupted her thoughts "Johnny...Hi come in" she said opening the door. As he walked in Johnny saw a relaxed Freddie sitting on the sofa with his infamous aviators on. Standing up and reaching his hand out "Hello...I'm Freddie" Johnny shook his hand "yeah I've heard a lot about you..." he said with his eyes on Noel.

Pulling her by her waist next to him Freddie kissed her on the forehead

Pulling her by her waist next to him Freddie kissed her on the forehead. Disgusted by his actions Johnny looked away and made his way to the girls room. "Daddy!" said Rose and Karen simultaneously. "Oh that's the tea!" said Noel as the loud shriek from the tea kettle filled her small apartment.

Sitting at the table next to Noel, Freddie removed his glasses and placed them down beside him. Johnny sat across from the both of them. Noel poured Freddie's tea first and then Johnny's and then her own. Chuckling to himself  Johnny sipped his tea. "What's so funny?" asked Noel in hopes of joining his laughter "Oh nothing...guess I'll have to just get used to being 2nd now" awkwardly gazing at Johnny and then Freddie who was smirking at Johnny's sarcasm. "Darling there is no 2nd place...there's only 1...and that's for me" feeling the tension in the air. "You guys promised to be civil" said Noel.

Turning his head to her Freddie patted Noel's hand "Oh dear don't worry we're just fooling around right Johnny boy?!" said Freddie with a wink. Making a fist under the table Johnny wanted to punch him in the face but with his children in the next room he knew that would be inappropriate.

"Yeah besides it's a good thing I'll always be apart of her life...we share children incase you forgot...I'm permanent, you're temporary..." frustrated with this less than appealing meeting Noel put her hands up to her face. "Look Johnny be that as it may...Freddie and I are very serious...and I hope you can find it in your heart to show our relationship the same respect I would show yours...if you had one..." she said clearing her throat. "Yes so tell me Johnny what's your favorite Queen song?"

Even Johnny couldn't deny his admiration of their brilliant music. "Funny you should ask...I actually dedicated that love song to Noel when we first met...you know umm love of my life is it?" With raised eyebrows Freddie sipped his tea "oh...really that's ironic"
"What is?" asked Noel, "uhh well you see darling...I actually wrote that song for....Mary" rolling her eyes Noel looked away "oh...lovely"

"Who's Mary?" asked Johnny. "Freddie's ex" relpied Noel. "No offense bro but how is it a gay man pulls in all these beautiful women?" Ignoring his gay remark Freddie replied with the best answer he found fit. "I guess when you have a huge cock...things can be...overlooked" looking at Noel waiting for her to come to his defense and scorn Freddie she giggled and said "I'm sorry...but you kind of deserved that"

All 3 of them started laughing, even though Johnny was totally faking his laughter. He had a hidden agenda, a way to get back at Freddie. If he showed his anger and jealousy he might risk running his revenge. "Well I better get going...I'll come back in 2 days for the kids Noel" placing a kiss on her cheek Johnny stood up and then shook Freddie's hand. "Nice meeting you"
"Yes...likewise dear" said Freddie Sitting back down without looking in Johnny's direction. "Bye kids daddy loves you!"

Kissing his children goodbye Johnny left. "Ugh I'm so glad that is over!" said Noel locking the door. "Actually I think it went quite well" said Freddie
"Well darling I better get into the studio...the boys will kill me if I'm late again!" kissing Noel goodbye he put on his glasses and exited her apartment. With his driver waiting downstairs Freddie entered the car "to the studio Terry..." pulling out a small baggy of coke he snorted it and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile a raging Johnny watched from his car that was parked 4 cars down from Freddie's

Meanwhile a raging Johnny watched from his car that was parked 4 cars down from Freddie's. Waiting for Freddie's car to pull off Johnny gripped the steering wheel. "Famous or not...nobody steals my family from me" he said to himself as he began following the car of Queen's lead singer.