Hello

15

3 months later, Noel had returned to her normal life. Waitressing and being the best mom she could be, her experience with Queen and Freddie seem to be a dream it only existed in her mind. She told nobody else about it "Wow I can't believe they got a spot on SNL..." she heard a guest from the diner speak out loud.

"Yeah they seem pretty hot lately" responded another. Wondering who they were talking about Noel couldn't help but butt in their conversation. "Who's going to be on SNL?" she asked with a soft voice "Queen" said the older man as he brought his cup of coffee up to his face. Feeling her heart rate quicken Noel was stunned to learn this information. This meant that the boys would be in New York if they already weren't, Saturday Night Live's studio was in New York which is another reason celebrities were always there.

"You okay miss?" asked the man concerned of Noel's pale like complexion. "Oh yes yes, I'm fine would you like more coffee?" She asked. Realizing that today was Wednesday which meant the boys had 3 days to come to New York she bit her fingernails wondering if her and Freddie could possibly run into each other.

Silly girl he's forgotten about you
He's probably had 100 other lays not even realizing he was your last
He's an international rock star you are the last thing on his mind....

All these thoughts running through Noel's mind had her feeling so small, she knew it was hopeless her and Freddie would never cross paths again. After a long shift Noel returned home kicking her shoes off and rubbing her feet "ugh what a day!" Rita stood in the archway of her kitchen "Miss Gonzales you have a message on your answering machine, I didn't want to invade your privacy so I didn't listen to it..." smiling and putting a hand on Rita's shoulder "Rita...I told you call me Noel" walking over to the answering machine Noel hit play as she took her hair out of its braid she stood listening...

You have 1 message spoke the robotic voice ...beep.... "Hello darling, its me...I took the plunge in calling you up to see if you wanted to get together and maybe catch up...the boys and I are in New York! If you're interested you can contact my assistant Peter Freestone to get through to me...I hope you return my call...."

silence filled the air after the message played. Noel was frozen in her tracks, she felt Rita's presence standing behind her, turning around she noticed her mouth was slightly parted. "Was...that...sounded like Freddie Mercury!" she said in a louder tone. "Oh don't be silly Rita...it was just someone I met in London...all English men sound the same..." hoping Rita would fall for her awful attempt of a lie she simply nodded and continued cleaning. Falling back into her sofa Noel tried to absorb what she just heard. Freddie's soothing and hypnotic voice made her feel warm inside but the anxiety that riddled her bones made her feel short of breath. With such short notice Noel knew it'd be impossible to see Freddie tonight because she'd have no babysitter for the night. Deciding that it would be best to just leave things the way they were between them, knowing that pursing a further relationship would be pointless. Storing Freddie's message so she could go back and listen to her dream come true whenever she felt like it she showed Rita out for the night, kissed her sleeping babies and went to bed.

Saturday came, which happened to be Noel's day off. She was home alone with no kids, Johnny had taken them for the weekend. She sat on her sofa with a bowl of popcorn in her silk pajamas, hair rolled up in a bun and flicked through the channel's on the television as she sipped her wine. Passing channel 10 which was the channel they showed SNL on she stopped on it and wondered if she had already missed the boys. "Alright everybody we have some very special guests here tonight, I had to ask myself backstage is this the real life?" A laugh came from the crowd, "ohh brother...give me a break" said Noel rolling her eyes as she threw a piece of popcorn in her mouth. "...Queen everybody!" just then the cameras rolled onto Brian, John, Freddie & Roger. There he was...standing on stage strong and sexy as ever, Freddie had on a leather jacket with tight denim jeans and a wristband on. He held a guitar as began singing crazy little thing called love. Watching as Freddie's sex oozed out of him, from his intense gaze to the way he licked his lips in between words he was a masterpiece in human form.

 Watching as Freddie's sex oozed out of him, from his intense gaze to the way he licked his lips in between words he was a masterpiece in human form

Knock knock

Knock knock

Noel's trance was interrupted as she walked over still chewing on some popcorn she tossed in her mouth before heading to the door...another knock "coming....coming" she said picking up her pace and sliding the chain lock off her door. When she opened it an intoxicating aroma smacked her in the face, when she finally made eye contact with who was standing at the door her eyes widened and her mouth dropped.

Hello darling, care to explain why you haven't returned my phone call?