Nice and slow

16

Its smut time 😋

"It's rude to stare dear..." said Freddie as he stood at Noel's door. "Are you going to invite me in or leave me standing here feeling even more like a fool?" asked Freddie with a clever grin on his beautiful face. "Oh yes ofcourse please come in Freddie..." Noel moved aside so he could enter, looking both ways down the hall before she shut the door she locked it and turned to Freddie slowly with her back against it.
"Hi..." she said feeling her palms become sweaty. "Hello yourself..." he said back. Noticing the television on Freddie looked over and saw himself on the screen, "you know...I gave you the opportunity to see me in person rather than on a screen...if you missed me why didn't you just call?" Freddie asked as he patted his pockets looking for a lighter to light the cigarette that was now dangling between his lips.

Clearing her throat Noel spoke "oh well um...I...I-" she couldn't find the words to explain to Freddie that she was scared to admit to him that she saw no way of them working out she knew she would fall in love even deeper than she already had and that was an abyss she was terrified to fall into. Freddie put out his cigarette and closed the distance between him and Noel.

"Well if you can't tell me with your words, show me with your body..." he whispered against her lips. Pecking her lips and gliding his tongue across them she opened her mouth to give him access, both of their tounges intertwined as they made out passionately. A light moan came from Freddie's mouth, he rubbed his thick bulging erection against Noel's thigh. "Oh God...." she could feel herself moisten her panties, she wanted him to be inside of her so bad.

Just then Freddie found his hand between her legs, the warmth from her aching pussy against his palm. He slid 2 fingers across her wet slit and pushed into her. "Mmmm you missed me a lot didn't you?" he said as he continued to finger fuck her. Noel wrapped a leg around Freddie's waist, licking the back of his neck as he continued to nibble on hers. The absence of Freddie's fingers in her pussy brought Noel back to reality she wondered why he stopped, opening her eyes she looked down and noticed as Freddie unfastened his belt. Pulling out his long thick cock, he rubbed the head along her entrance soaking it with her juices.

Grabbing her by both legs he lifted her up around his hips, and crashed into her with one hard thrust. His cock throbbing as her tight pussy spasmed around it. Staring into each others eyes as they listened to the sounds of Freddie's cock going in and out of her. He smiled as he tore her insides, taking his thumb and rubbing her clit in circular motion Noel buried her face into his neck hiding the embarrassing expressions that took over her due to Freddie's forceful impact. Moaning in his ear Freddie could feel himself approaching his orgasm, "oooh yes Noel I'm ganna cum deep inside of you..." unable to respond Noel felt herself release all over Freddie. Her cum drowning his cock and with a few more pumps he erupted inside of her nice and deep just as he promised. The sweat beads on his head glistened as he gently placed Noel back down, she could feel his cum trickle down her legs. Adjusting himself he kissed her on the forehead and walked down the small hall until he found a bathroom to clean himself and to fetch a cloth for Noel to clean herself with. Leaning against the door with a pulsating sensation left between her legs Noel looked up at the ceiling trying to find her way back down to earth.

Freddie exited with a warm washcloth, he bent down to wipe the slightly dried cum off of Noel's legs she watched and admired the frontman of Queen. "Well...that was a warm welcome" he said to her with a wink, laughing Noel cupped Freddie's face "How are you here if you were just on TV?" she asked, "ohh darling come on...those shows are pre-recorded..." with a confused look Noel scratched her head "really...wow you learn something new every day..." she spoke looking at the TV. "Okay so now that your pussy has made it clear how much it missed me...why don't you tell me now how much YOU missed me..." Freddie said pointing a finger at Noel's chest. "Yup that's right straight from the heart...I wanna hear it..."

Noel felt herself blush, "Freddie...of course I missed you, how could I not...you know how I feel about you..." with a deep stare Freddie sat on the sofa, "actually no dear...I don't...you ignored my phone call what does that tell me?" he asked lighting another cigarette. "I can explain that..." she said as she placed a piece of hair behind her ear, noticing her empty wine glass she asked Freddie if he liked something to drink. Requesting a vodka tonic, the best Noel could do was a beer that was left in her fridge from Johnny. "Okay so go on..." Freddie said after swishing the beer around his mouth, a habit of his Noel noticed whenever he drank.

"Okay well you know my situation...and well...im afraid to allow myself to fall for you Freddie...I mean you're YOU and I'm well...me" she said tracing the rim of her wine glass. No response came from Freddie, she could feel his stare it was starting to burn into her. Scared to look him in the eye she watched as he lifted his hands to hold hers. "Noel...look at me" he said in a softer tone, one that didn't match the look in his deep brown chocolate eyes. "I like you a lot as well dear...I told you back in London how you made me feel...being YOU is what attracted me...I'm capable of human emotions as well you know..." squeezing Freddie's hand, she placed her free one on Freddie's face. He leaned into it, adoring her affections "of course I know that...but well have you ever even had a relationship with someone who has children?" Rolling his eyes he stood up from the sofa "when are you going to stop using that as an excuse?"

Shocked by his forwardness Noel stood up too, "hey hold up that's not fair...it's not an excuse Freddie...it's my life" rubbing his head he took a deep breath and brought her into his arms. Hugging her and rubbing his hand up and down her back as a way to reassure her he spoke "darling I know and my life is just as consumed believe me...but im willing to make time to explore this if you are..." allowing herself to melt into him she felt tears build into her eyes "yes Freddie...yes I am".