Chemistry

7

Smut 😘💦

Freddie closed the door and locked it behind him as Noel told him to. Lost in each other's stare, they stood frozen in their tracks for a moment. Just then Freddie broke the trance by rushing over to Noel and taking her into his arms, kissing her rough yet passionately. Noel reacted back by running her hands through his thick black locks, moaning into her mouth and suddenly pulling away Freddie took a look at Noel, her lips pink and swollen and her eyes big and lustful. Their attraction was synced without a need of words, they both had to have each other and now.

"I can't believe this..." Noel whispered against Freddie's lips who still had her pulled closely into him and was breathing heavily. "What's there not to believe Noel?" Freddie asked his lips barely missing hers. "I can't....believe I'm kissing you like this right now...it's all I ever wanted...how did I get here?" She asked barely able to get a full breath. "It was written in the stars I suppose...." Smiling ear to ear Noel stopped questioning her fate and took the moment while it was there. She slowly slid down onto her knees, yanking at Freddie's black leather belt. Freddie watched as she unbuttoned his tight fitting white trousers and she slowly freed his bulging thick cock it was long and intimidating. Wrapping both hands around his shaft, Noel pumped it feeling it grow harder and harder into her hands. Freddie began to moan as he gently nudged her head closer to his cock, hoping she'd take him into her mouth soon. Biting her lip Noel looked up into Freddie's eyes, a sudden darkness had taken over they never looked more full and dark than they did right now. "Take me Noel...I'm all yours dear" said Freddie as he winked, feeding her ego Noel pulled Freddie into her warm mouth, wrapping her lips around his tip she sucked hard while forcing more of his length down her throat. All while looking up at Freddie, watching his eyes roll back. Noel continued this action until Freddie had lost his balance a bit from the sensational feeling Noel was providing.

Giggling and regaining his balance Freddie pulled Noel back up to her feet, wanting to give her nothing but sheer pleasure. "That was a beautiful performance darling, now its your turn to enjoy the show" Freddie guided Noel over to the bed. Giving her a gentle push on the shoulder she fell back onto the bed, hovering above her Freddie planted a kiss on her lips, moving down to her neck, then her breasts. Exposing her nipples he flicked them with his tounge circling them until Noel moaned out with pleasure. She reached down to cup Freddie's face "Tell me this is real again..." said Noel as her heart began to race, "it's real...." said Freddie as he took Noel's hand into his "...and so is this" He put her hand on his throbbing cock, Noel had to have him all of him. She opened her legs wider so Freddie could have room to adjust himself. He lifted his hips until his cock was pressing against her entrance. Her swollen clit and wet opening was aching for Freddie's cock. "I'm going to bury myself so deep inside of you" Freddie said to Noel as he pushed into her filling her and stretching out her tightness. "Ohhh fuck" she cried out as a lone tear fell from her eye, she never had imagined her dream would actually come true.

Lost in the euphoria Noel gasped at Freddie's sudden aggression, he began to pick up his pace as he slammed so hard into her pussy. Moaning into her ear Freddie reached down and used his thumb to rub Noel's clit using a circular motion. Her legs began to shake and she couldn't help but moan so loudly, "yes Freddie yes that feels so so good" clawing his back without realizing it Freddie groaned as their animal like sex took a toll on his sensitive cock. He could feel his orgasam approaching but being the complete gentleman he was he was determined to make Noel cum first. Freddie changed his pace and angle and began hitting Noel's g-spot with the tip of his cock "ugh my God Freddie you are going to make me cum". Hearing her filthy confirmation Freddie could feel himself on edge ready to explode inside of her "yes yes cum with me darling...be a good girl and cum on this cock." As the words left his mouth Noel gave into her rushing orgasam and released her juices onto Freddie's buried cock. Her walls tightening around him made him unable to hold his own release. Warm cum filled Noel up, catching their breath and letting the ecstasy wash over them they took a moment holding each other in their arms. Their sweaty bodies intertwined, "that was....amazing" said Freddie as he wiped his upper brow "I'm not quite sure what came over me Noel but...I just had to be inside of you" he said as he rubbed the side of Noel's face.

I just had to be inside of you" he said as he rubbed the side of Noel's face