Love

Freddie and the man from the club made it back to his condo, they waited until they were inside and started tearing off each other's clothes. Freddie drunkly fell onto the bed and the dark haired man laid on top of him. Kissing each other hard and reaching for each other's cocks they were heavy into it until the phone started ringing.

"You wanna answer it?" asked the man through heavy breathing. "No the machine will get it..." replied Freddie trying to focus his blurred vision.
Freddie...Hi it's Noel...I just wanted to say I...I love you...and it terrifies me because before we met I thought I already did love you but now...I see that it was just a mere crush compared to what I feel for you now...well goodbye...
Frozen Freddie stared at the answering machine totally not even feeling all the weight of the man that was on top of him.

Noel's words haunted him and travelled through his veins. "Get off me..." said Freddie as he tried to build up the energy from his drunken state to push him off. "Wait...so you're not gay?" asked the confused man. "I'm just a singer with a song...and I happen to be in love with that woman who just called...sorry mate" Freddie stood up slowly to his feet and fumbled with his belt buckle trying to put it back together.

"Wow that's a shame dude...well if you ever change your mind here's my number" the man handed Freddie a card with his name and phone number. Ripping it up without even looking at it the man shook his head and proceeded to leave. Opening the door he stopped in his tracks when he realized a shocked Noel was standing there with her hand in the air as she was about to knock on the door. "Oh sorry..." he said as he zipped up his fly and left walking down the hallway.

Standing in the door way Noel stared at Freddie with rage and tears in her eyes. Without any words she ran down the hall. "Noel wait please..." cried out a visibly intoxicated Freddie. He caught up in just enough time before the elevator doors shut. Hitting the buttons as hard as she could hoping to make it go faster Noel began to lose control. "Darling please let me explain!" said Freddie as he took her hands into his stopping her from pressing the buttons.

"LET GO OF ME!" she yelled hitting him on the chest. "There's nothing you can say to me Freddie I should have never of let this go as far as it has you are a total dick head and I can't believe I-"
"NOEL I LOVE YOU TOO" screamed Freddie trying to raise his voice over hers. "....wha- what did you just say?"

"You heard me...I love you too and if I didn't trust me dear...I would have my cock shoved into that man you just seen leave my room but after hearing your angelic voice in that message I couldn't do it...I want you" Freddie said as he wiped her tears away. Suddenly the elevator doors opened and there stood a dangerously drunken Roger and an ever drunker Dominique.

"Ohh looky whooo it is...Hi um Nicole right?" said Roger struggling to get his words out. Laughing at his state "it's Noel" she replied. "Right well I got to shag this gorgeoussssssss woman so see ya round!" Noel and Freddie exited the elevator allowing Roger and Dominique to enter. "Rog...no more alcohol for the night" said Freddie who started to sober up from his and Noel's revelation.

"Rightttt-o" said Roger as the doors closed. Walking hand in hand to get some fresh air Noel and Freddie sat on the benches outside of the hotel. Looking up at the stars, they rested their heads on one another. "Freddie do you realize this is the first time we've said I love you to each other..." said Noel reliving 5 minutes ago. "Yes my love...and I couldn't be happier.

"Oh Freddie I love you so so much" said Noel as she cupped his face and kissed him. A bright flash broke their trance as they both looked up and noticed someone was taking their photos. "Fuck off!" said Freddie holding up his middle finger. Running back into the hotel they headed to Freddie's room. "So does this mean you'll finally let me in your life...you know ALL the way in?" asked Freddie stroking the side of Noel's face. Smiling from ear to ear "Baby...I want in my life and in my pussy forever..."

Instantly erected Freddie scooped Noel up off her feet and carried her into his room. Throwing her on top of the bed he was about to have sex on with a man not even an hour ago. He removed all of Noel's clothing and inserted 2 fingers into her wet center. "Uhh fuck" she moaned out opening her legs wider.

"Now that you're mine...all mine I own you...however, wherever and whenever I want..." said Freddie as he pulled his cock out "...and I also own...THIS!" he said with a grunt as he forced himself inside of her. "Mmm yes yes!" said Noel as she stretched out Freddie's collar. Helping him take off his shirt she pulled at his soft chest hair as he continued to thrust into her.

Fucking her long and hard Freddie gripped the headboard as it slammed against the wall. "Fuck your pussy is so good..." using his free hand to rub her exposed swollen clit Noel could feel her orgasam approaching. "Yes just like that Freddie I'm gonna cum!" balls deep inside of her he felt her walls clench around his long hard cock forcing his own ejaculation. "Uh fuck darling I'm cumming in your tight pussy" relasing into her they both rode out their highs.

Still hard and inside of her "wanna keep going?" Giggling at his enormous sex drive "yes fuck me all night" she replied in a very serious tone. "Wait here" he said pulling out of her and running into the bathroom. Snorting a quick line of cocaine Freddie looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was sweaty and ruffled, his veins were popping out in his arms and his still fully erected cock. Pleased with himself he returned to Noel who was still in the comprising position he left her in.

Ripping her quickly off the bed he slammed her against the wall perhaps a little too hard but she liked it rough unknown to the fact it was due to the adrenaline from the cocaine. Lifting her up by her legs and aligning his cock in front of her pussy. He plunged into her once more. Filling her up.

At lighting speed her fucked her so hard "fuck baby you're going to make me tear" said Noel as she tried to take all his blows. "...ugh...fuck Freddie you feel too good...its ughhhh not even normal" with a flush of heat taking over her Noel came all over his cock once again. Making out passionately and sloppily swilring each others tounges around. She pulled on his hair and dug her nails into his forearms as she held on taking his long thick cock as best as she could. "Fuckkk!" cried out Freddie as he felt his 2nd orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna put you down so I can cum all over that gorgeous face" without even giving her time to absorb his words he put her down and pushed her to her knees holding her head in place as he stroked his cock a few times until it twitched and spewed out cum. Covering her face with it Freddie threw his head back with ecstasy until every last drop was out.

"Ohhh fuck that was amazing!" he said as he plopped backwards onto the bed. Noel stood to her feet hoping her now jelly like legs wouldn't give out. Cleaning her face in the bathroom she found white residue next the sink. Flash backs from Johnny's own drug addiction came to her mind. This being one of the reasons their relationship failed. Feeling a bit let down Noel saw her reflection in the mirror. She had this glow to her that she didn't have before, and it was all because of Freddie. Ignoring her discovery she shrugged it off and went back into the room finding a passed out Freddie. Climbing into bed with him she fell asleep feeling like she was on cloud 9...or better yet planet Mercury.