Reaction

12

Without a word Noel stepped out of the way allowing Freddie to come in. He walked in and his sweet aroma followed him, he had such an intoxicating smell. "Sorry if I disturbed you dear, well it's just...I couldn't sleep knowing how we left off earlier..." began Freddie who was know tugging at his mustache. "Oh...it's fine no need to explain how I was just another one of your lays" said Noel waving a hand at him. Freddie glared at Noel, unable to find the right words to explain to her that she wasn't just another lay she made him feel things he hasn't felt in a long time and definitely never felt from any other one nightstand he hardly knew her but the truth was she warmed him up inside.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked. Freddie closed the distance between them inches away from her face. "Noel...you weren't just a quick shag...I...well I would like to get to know you more actually" he said with his hands on both her arms rubbing the silky material. "Really?" asked Noel with big dreamy eyes. Smiling at her cute little excitement Freddie pulled her in for a hug "I'm sorry about earlier" wrapping her arms tightly around him Noel couldn't believe this was happening her dream was slowly becoming a reality. "It's okay Freddie...but I have to ask you something..." letting go of her Freddie looked into her eyes "yes what is it darling?" clearing her throat she looked down at her feet "um well not to get ahead of ourselves here but...are you okay with me having children?" Freddie paused and took a moment to reflect if he was going to be honest he did forget that little yet big detail.

Nervously waiting for his response Noel began to bite her nails again, something she couldn't help doing due to nerves. Freddie finally reacted and giggled at her tense state. "Oh honey relax will you? Of course I don't mind you have children..I love children actually..but with that being said I don't want to play the role of daddy I'm sure they have a father already...but yes I'm ok with that we'll get to that stage eventually dear maybe...until then can I just get to know you Noel?" Just like that Freddie's words soothed Noel she felt her anxiety instantly turn to comfort. "Okay...yes! I would love to get to know each other more Freddie!" She ran into his arms jumping up into them he caught her even though it was off guard. Kissing him as he held her up around his waist, "mmm this seems like a very comprising position wouldn't you say darling?" Freddie asked with a wink. "I can't believe this is real right now..." said Noel completely lost in another world. "It's very real...just like my erection right now..." said Freddie smirking devilishly. Is this the real life? Or is this fantasy? Noel playfully sung into Freddie's ear turning him on even more.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless" said Freddie walking over to the bed and gently placing Noel on top. As he hovered above her he slowly began to undo his belt and then sliding off his shirt. Exposing his hairy chest, he had the most wonderful body. You can tell all his bouncing around on stage paid off it kept him fit and trim. His legs were long and his shoulders were broad and felt great to hold onto. Finally dropping his trousers exposing his elongated cock. Noel watched as Freddie licked 2 of his fingers and began to trace the outside of her panties.

Shivering at his touch, Noel opened her legs a bit more giving Freddie more access. "I love how your body reacts to me Noel..." he whispered against her neck as he began placing small yet tender kisses along her neck. Noel felt her center begin to pulsate, her toes began to curl "Freddie..." was all she managed to get out her body was turning into a bundle of nerves she never felt this way before not even with Johnny the father of her children.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you" said Freddie with a demonic gaze over Noel's body. "Fuck the life out of me" she said with a quick response, chuckling to himself Freddie knew Noel didn't know what she was asking for. His insatiable appetite was growing more and more and it was all because of her. "As you wish my dear..." sliding her panties to the side Freddie rubbed his tip against her entrance slowly pushing in but not giving her his full length he wanted Noel to beg him for it "ugh please Freddie...I need all of you...please" Noel said as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. "Beg more...beg like you mean it!" he said in such a sexy demanding tone. "Please Freddie...use my body to get you off I wanna make you cum please Freddie" said Noel now tugging on his hair.

"Mmm yes good girl" without warning Freddie thrusted all himself into her balls deep. "Ughhh yesss!" yelled out Noel as she finally got what she didn't even know she needed. All this time being a Queen fan and admiring Freddie she truly never imagined what it would be like fucking him, it was far too much for her mind to imagine and the reality of it was even more than she could handle. Losing herself into him Noel felt her orgasam approaching clenching her walls around his thick bulging shaft. "God yes...Freddie I'm ganna cum keep fucking me just like that!" She said breathlessly and helplessly as she began to claw at his back. Her moans and animalistic pleas were making hard for him not cum himself with a few more hard deep thrust Freddie felt Noel's crumble beneath him. "Ohhh fuck!" she screamed as she came the hardest she's ever came in her life.

Holding back as long as he could Freddie smiled as Noel's soul left her body he was pleased with the reaction he received from her. "You wanna feel my cum inside you Noel?" Hearing Freddie say her name made her even more wet. "Yes Freddie give it all to me I wanna feel your cock twitch inside of me as you cum yes..." with a lock tight grip around his waist Noel made sure Freddie had nowhere to cum but inside of her. In one final thrust Noel felt Freddie shiver on top of her "ohh yes..." he moaned in a deep whisper, emptying himself inside of her. "That was....incredible" he said catching his breath. Noel was frozen in her own world of euphoria unable to respond. "Um...darling can you loosen up your grip a bit?" Laughing at her failure to realize she still had Freddie's waist locked into her own they both laid there side by side on there backs staring up at the ceiling. "My my you have quite a hold with those legs of yours I didn't think you'd free me for awhile there" he said with a huge smile on his face. Blushing Noel turned her head and looked at him, her face was natural and beautiful to him. It was one of the qualities that attracted Freddie to her. Her effortless beauty and sweet demeanor captured him.

Reaching over to hold her hand he kissed the back of her knuckles. "I'm so glad Miami found you and brought you to me..." when Freddie realized there was no response from Noel he looked back up at her to find her sound asleep. She looked incredibly relaxed and so peaceful he loved that she gave into him and soaked up all his spell. Pleased with himself that he literally put Noel to sleep, he pulled her body closer into his and drifted off himself.

 Pleased with himself that he literally put Noel to sleep, he pulled her body closer into his and drifted off himself