Emotions

17

Some smut because why not 😋😘

The next morning arrived, Freddie had spent the night. Noel slept so peacefully in his arms a kind of peace she hadn't felt in a long time. After years of admiring Queen and Freddie from afar, she never had pictured this. Waking up before her Freddie admired Noel's beauty. She had tight curly brown hair and naturally long eyelashes much like his own. Her soft snore just another little quirk to admire about her. Tracing his fingers down from her collar bone to her hips he stopped when he noticed she was pantiless underneath her teddy. He made his way down to the end of the bed. Smothering her in kisses from her navel to her pubic bone.

"Fred...Freddie? Ohh what-" Noel began to moan out of her sleepy state as he used his head to spread her thighs apart. Rubbing her eyes to focus her vision, her view of him between her legs made her shiver. Opening them up more so he had access, he traced her slit with his tounge. Lightly flicking her bud, he suckled on her lips and swirled his tounge inside her pussy. Feeling her crumble beneath him he slurped all her juices till she was dry and supplied more. Gripping his hair she forced his head in further so his tounge was deeper the tickling sensation from his mustache took her over the edge. "Ohh fuckkk Freddie yes...I'm ganna cum...keep doing it...just like...that ohhh!" she screamed out.

A euphoric motion took over her body as she allowed herself to cum in Freddie's mouth. Slurping up every last bit he finally came up for air, staring at Noel licking his lips. "Wanna see how good you taste?" he asked pouting them out for a kiss. Noel leaned in and kissed him biting on his lower lip. "I couldn't resist breakfast darling...I have quite the appetite this morning..." he said winking at her. "Mmm I'm quite hungry too now that you mention it..." she said with a finger tapping on her chin.

Tying her hair back in a ponytail she grabbed Freddie's semi hardened cock through his boxers. He gasped at the switch of devil in her eyes, she was going to suck his soul out through his cock. Noel wrapped her warm mouth around the head of Freddie's throbbing cock, she slowly forced the rest of him down her throat feeling all the ridges of his veins. Bobbing her head up and down she kept eye contact with Freddie the entire time, he watched with his mouth slightly open as he let out soft yet hard moans. Watching Noel gag on his cock was a beautiful sight to him, tears began to run down her face as she fit more of him down. Reaching for his balls she cupped them and tugged a bit forcing Freddie to let out an ecstatic groan "uhhh fuck darling I'm ganna cum keep it up...jus...just like that" with a few more slurps and vibrations from her throat Freddie emptied himself in her mouth, swallowing every bit she wiped the corners of her mouth.

Smiling at her filthy behavior Freddie soaked in the moment and couldn't believe how much stronger he felt for Noel everytime he was near her. Sex was always just sex for him but when it came to Noel...there was no denying how he made her feel. "What?" she asked blushing at him breaking his trance "huh? Oh nothing dear...just admiring a fine work of art" giggling and covering her face with embarrassment Noel stood up looking for her robe. Freddie thought that letting Noel know just how much he felt for her might ruin the fun they were already having...bringing in emotions this early might ruin it.

After finding her robe Noel noticed the time on the clock read 8:45am, it was also a Monday which was the day Johnny brought back the girls. They had a set schedule, every Monday Johnny would return them home at 10am. "So would you like some real breakfast before you go?" she asked Freddie as he began to find his clothes. "In a rush to get rid of me?" he asked with a sly smirk. "Are you kidding me? No way I'd love to spend all day with you Freddie but the truth is...my daughters will be home soon..." with widened eyes he began to speak "oh...OH...right right, sorry dear I'll be out of your hair just give me a moment to ring my driver" walking into the bathroom he shut the door behind him. Looking around he noticed 3 toothbrushes 1 red one which he assumed to be Noel's and 2 smaller ones with flowers on them. Smiling he admired Noel's commitment as a mother, being sent away to boarding school as a young child Freddie never felt a strong bond with his mum until he was much older. He loved children but having them was something he never really wanted for himself and now he here he was falling in love with a mother of 2.