Official

Delicious smut cumming your way 😘

Finding their way to the bed, Noel and Freddie both collapsed on the King size mattress. Freddie kicked his shoes off and Noel helped him loosen his belt "Hold on dear...I want you to know what it feels like when you play hard to get" with furrowed eyebrows Noel wondered what he was up to. Using his arms for support Freddie hovered over her exposed naked body "...close your eyes and don't open them until I say so" with a hard swallow Noel did as he said and squeezed her eyes shut nervous and excited at the same time.

Freddie moved his way down to her warm wet center, making his lips into an O shape he softly blew air onto her slit with his mouth. The tickling and breezing sensation made Noel pulsate, struggling to keep her legs open due to the euphoria Freddie pinned both her legs down so she was unable to close them. With a simple stroke of his tounge Noel cried out "Freddie please...." suddenly he inserted his tounge all the way inside and began to eat her out until she lost herself.

"Fuck yes...Freddie oh my-" Noel could no longer finish her sentences as Freddie continued to slurp her up with his mustache tickling her clit, she could feel herself on edge. Judging by the constriction of her pussy Freddie knew she was about to cum he stopped without warning. Opening her eyes as she desperately searched why he stopped Noel looked down between her legs "I told you not to open them" Freddie said with a dark casting over his face, she knew he would punish her.

Closing her eyes again Noel awaited for his wrath, with his cock fully erected and veins throbbing Freddie rubbed his tip against her entrance causing both of them to let out moans. "I'm going to fuck you so hard...but only when I allow it..." his words were coursing through blood she could feel a new heat flush over her body due to anticipation. With a slow shove Freddie pushed himself into her soaked pussy stopping at the tip and pulling back out. After doing so a few times Noel was like a puddle beneath him. "Please I can't take it anymore Freddie...I need all of you..." smiling at Noel's pleas "flip over.." as fast as she could she got on all fours with her plump ass in the air waiting for Freddie's huge cock to fill her.

"Tell me your mine...officially mine" with no hesitation Noel spoke "I'm yours Freddie" a hard spank covered his ass "say it louder..." another spank "FUCK I'M YOURS!" *spank* "LIKE YOU MEAN IT" *spank spank spank* "I'M YOURS FREDDIE MERCURY! PLEASE FUCK THE LIFE OUT OF ME" to his greedy satisfaction Freddie was pleased and forced all his cock into Noel "ughhhh yesssssss" she cried out, gripping her ass as he fucked her senseless Freddie studied her body he loved her in a dirty view, allowing herself to be owned by him. "Fuck Noel your pussy is so tight..." the sinful noises of Noel's juices mixing around by Freddie's cock and their moans filled the room. Noel gripped at the sheets and Freddie kept pounding into her.

"...I'm ganna cum inside you baby" said Freddie as he felt his release approaching, "yes do it" was all she managed to get out "...oh shit!" he called out as his cock jerked hot cum deep inside of her. Flopping down next to her on the bed they both stared at the ceiling catching each others breath. "...Freddie?" Noel finally spoke "yes darling?" turning her head to face him "..did you mean it? Are we officially dating?" still staring at the ceiling Freddie took a moment to think before answering, the truth was Freddie adored Noel and he felt himself falling at the speed of light for her but with everything going on with Queen in the middle of a tour he wasn't sure if a relationship would work but he wanted her. Finally facing back at her he stroke the side of her face "...if you're mine...then I'm yours...yes we're together my love" with a huge smile upon her face Noel leaned in and kissed him long and hard. What have I done? Freddie thought to himself.

 What have I done? Freddie thought to himself