25

Third Person P.O.V.

One week Later...

"But Babe..I wanna go see Angel at the hospital,"Harry pouts.

It's been a week since Harry got discharged but their Baby was still in the hospital,This one week had been really stressful for them but the just got the news that the Baby is healthy and it's safe to take her home but Zayn didn't tell Harry that so Harry was insisting on visiting the baby like they do everyday.

"Harry..fine go get ready..I have some errands to run before that..so wait for me then we will go to the hospital,"Zayn lied,He wanted to surprise Harry and he had already planned it.

He called Lauren as she already knew about the surprise so she could distract Harry.

Lauren and Camilla entered the house followed by liam and Niall.

"Hey Mate,"Liam greeted.

"where's Harry?"Niall asked.

"I'm here,"Harry said as he walk into the living room followed by our kitten Rusty.

"Hello Rusty,"Niall said as he pick up the cat.

"what are you all doing here?"Harry asked suspicious about what was happening.

"well..I have somewhere to be..you guys take care of him.."Zayn said.

"I'm not a baby I can look after myself,"Harry said.

"I know Bub but I know how stubborn you are..soo,"Zayn explained.

"Comeback quickly okay,"Harry said as he kisses zayn's cheek.

Zayn left and lauren,camilla,Niall and Liam did everything they could to distract harry.

"We should go shopping for the baby,"Lauren suggested.

"That's a great ideaa,"Camilla said.

"Like right now?"Harry asked.

"Yes..Let's go,"Lauren said and Harry actually agreed.

The girls and Harry went shopping while Niall and Liam decorated the house for the surprise along with Louis who was late.

one hour Later...

Harry's P.O.V.
Lauren and Camilla took me too so many stores but I just wanted to go to the hospital to meet my little angel.

After what felt like hours of shopping,we were finally home.I opened the door to reaveal the really nicely decorated living room,My jaw dropped,what was going on.

"Surprise,"Zayn said as I walked inside He was holding the baby in his arms and I felt tears form in my eyes.

I take the baby into my arms for the first time,I was so happy I finally got to held her she was so beautiful.

"My Angel,"Harry mumbles placing a kiss on the babies forehead.

"She beautiful isn't she,"Zayn asked.

"The most beautiful girl I've ever seen,"Harry said looking up at zayn.

"And she's finally home,"Zayn said as he kisses Harry's forehead before wiping away his tears with his thumb.

"Have you decided the name yet?"Trisha interrupted and it was then that harry realized that everyone was there,Even his mom and Gemma.

Him and zayn always gets lost in thier own bubbles not noticing what goes on in the outside world.

"Angel..It's perfect.."Harry said.

"Angel Malik.."Zayn said and Harry raised an eyebrow at him.

"You mean Angel styles,"Harry said.

"No I mean Angel Malik just like you will be Mr.Malik soon,"zayn smirked.

"why me?..you could be Mr.Styles.."Harry asked.

"Okay stop arguing you two..How about Angel Styles Malik?" Gemma suggested.

"It's Pur-fect"Liam said.

"I love it,"Harry said and smiled at his boyfriend.

"I love you,"Zayn said

"And you my Angel,"He added.

"I love you both..soo much,"Harry said.