19

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Harry I have to tell you something,"I said as he cuddle with me on my bed.

"What is it Babe,"He look up at me.

"Remember that Art competition I took part in?"I asked.

"Yeah,"Harry nodded.

"Well the winner get to go to a prestigious Art exhibition in New york,"I paused.

"And I won,"I said.

"I'm happy for you Baby,I knew you would win,"Harry said.

"You realized I'll have to leave you alone right?"I said looking at him.

"I'll be okay babe,my problems won't come between you and your dreams..besides it's only a few days,"Harry smiled at me.

"I'm of leaving you alone since the last time you got sick,"I kissed his forehead.

"I'll be fine..You just call me when you get the chance,"Harry reassured me.

"I love you,"I said.

"I love you too,"He replied.

"when are you leaving?"Harry asked.

"In two days?"I answered.

"two days..so..March 25th,"Harry said.

"Yeah.."I nod.

The two days remaining Harry made it so special,He would surprise me or cook something special even though I told him it's not necessary because I won't be gone for long but he insisted and said that even one day without me feels like a really long time to him.

"Harreh..I'll miss my flight if you don't let go,"I chuckled.

Harry had his legs wrapped around my waist as  he clung onto me like a koala,His head buried on my shoulder.

"One last kiss?"He asked.

"It's the third time that you asked for a last kiss babe,"I laughed and kissed his lips softly.

He eventually let go of me when we heard the announcement on the intercom.

"I love you,"I kiss his forehead.

"Love you more..I'll miss you,"He pout and I kiss the pout away.

I walked away and I could feel Harry's gaze still on me.How am I going to be without him. I'm so used to being around him and I am already worried,what if he gets sick like the other time I left him alone.

Harry's P.O.V.
So I dropped zee at the airport and came back home.The empty house made me feel sad but I can do this..for zee..I can show that he doesn't have to be around me always I don't want to burden him with my problems.

I heard my phone ring and look at the caller ID,It was Louis.I picked it up.

"Hey Harry,"Louis said.

"what do you want Louis?"I asked flatly.

"You're still mad at me?"He asked.

"Of course I'm mad at you..You made zayn cry you called him names,"I said.

"About that..I'm sorry..zayn already forgave me.."Louis said.

"why did you call?"I asked.

"Liam wanted to know if you would like to go to a party with us,"Louis asked.

"yeah okay,"I agreed after thinking for a minute,I don't wanna spend my night home alone.