3

Zayn peck Harry's lips softly and pull away.Harry lay down on the bed with his head under zayn's chin as Zayn wrap his arms around him.

We continued with out movie Night cuddling with each other.

The Next Day..

"I'm going to College babe,"zayn shouts as he walks towards the door.

"Wait up! I have Morning classes too,"Harry said as he walk up next to zayn.

Zayn smiled as him and hold his hand.They are both in college of Art and Music.Zayn's major is Art and Harry chose music.

"We need to talk about this later,"Harry said looking at their intertwined fingers.

"Sure Babe,"zayn pecked Harry's lips.

The walk out of their shared apartment and walked to college as it was only a 5 minute walk from there.

They went to their class and decided to meet up after class as they always do.

Harry sat at a table that the have on campus waiting for Zayn.After a moment he saw zayn walking his way with Liam's arms wrapped around him.

Harry felt a tingling sensation in him,was he jealous? Well he might just be and It's not easy being of the jealous kind.

"What's wrong Babe?"Zayn voice pulled him out of his trance.

"What?"Harry asked looking from zayn to Liam and back to zayn.

"You looked Mad.."zayn explained.

"Ooh I get it Harry's jealous.."Liam teased.

"Why would I be jealous?"Harry scoffed.

"You think that I will steal your best friend from you,"Liam said.

"As if that's possible,"Harry rolled his eyes at liam.

"Well I won't but Gigi definitely will,"Liam said.

"What?"Harry asked.

"Gigi Hadid..I heard she got a crush on Zayn,"Liam explained.

Harry's face expression changed,He was scared now.What if Zayn leaves him for gigi,I mean gigi is pretty and she is also a model and a dancer.

Apparently zayn noticed as he sat down next to Harry cupping his cheeks.He caressed Harry's cheek with his thumb.

"Hey I'm not going anywhere Hazza,"Zayn reassured him.

Harry smiled at him and hug Zayn.

"You're Mine Zaynie,"Harry whispered into zayn's ear.

They were now on Harry's bed snuggling.Zayn connects their lips into a sweet kiss but then he lightly bite on Harry's bottom lip causing him to gasp.

Zayn slip his tongue into Harry's mouth.It turned into a makeout session both of them refusing to stop only wanting more.

After a while zayn finally pull away due to the lack of oxygen,They were both breathless.Harry whines at the lost of contact and pull zayn down connecting their lips again.

"Babe we need to talk,"Zayn said as he pull away.

"About what?"Harry whines.

"About us..Babe what even are we?"zayn explained.

"Whatever you want us to be."Harry said.

" I want you to be my boyfriend,"Zayn said.

"Thought you'd never asked,"Harry kiss zayn again.

"Well Damn can't believe I've got a hot boyfriend like this now."Zayn smirked.