21

Harry's P.O.V.
Lauren and I got the test and went to my place,I was so nervous what if I really was pregnant? what would happen? what would zayn think of this?

I already took the test but we had to wait.I was Pacing around the room,I was so nervous,I didn't even know I could get pregnant.

"We should check it Harry,"Lauren said.

I nod and walk to the bathroom counter and looked at it.

"what is it?"Lauren asked from behind me.

"P- Positive,"I stuttered.

I don't know how to feel right now,Should I be happy,should I be worried.

"You and Zayn are going to be parents,"she said.

"B-but what if zayn doesn't want this?"I said.

"He loves you Harry,Of course he will accept the baby,"Lauren reassured me.

"Lauren..I'm scared..I don't know if I can do this,"I was shaking.

"Heyy..I'm here for you and zayn will be by your side to I know him and you know him better than me so have faith in him."Lauren said as she pull me into a hug.

Three days goes by and the Morning sickness kept getting worst,I went tonmy first doctor appointment yesterday and he said that everything is normal,I just wish Zayn was here but he doesn't get back until Saturday which is like three days away.

I talked to him but I didn't tell him about the pregnancy,I want to tell him in person.I lay on my bed writting down some lyrics when suddenly I feel the urge to vomit so I rushed to the bathroom.

Zayn's P.O.V
I told harry that I will be coming back on Saturday but He doesn't know that I am coming home today,He's going to be surprised.

I want into our house and I heart noises coming from Harry's room,like someone was vomiting and I panicked. was harry sick?

I rush into his room and the bathroom door was open.I walk next to him and he didn't notice he was on his knees in front of the toilet.

I push his hair away from his face and he jolt up from the sudden touch That's when he noticed my presence.

"Zayn..w-when did you arrive?"He asked in shock.

"Babe are you sick? Dor how ling have you been sick?"I asked ignoring his question.

"I'm Okayy,"He said.

"You're clearly not okay..You should've told me,"I scold him.

He just look at me before pulling me into a hug.

"I love you,"He mumbles into my shoulder.

"I love you too Babe..i missed you,"I said stroking his back.

"You will always love me right?"He asked.

"Of course Baby..Till death do us apart,"I said.

"So you won't love me in the afterlife,"He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I will Baby..Forever,"I laugh at his silliness.

Harry pull me into a sweet kiss and I kiss back.

we talked the whole day about how it was without each other,I told harry about the art gallery and he told me about a song that he is writing.