16

zayn's P.O.V.

Zayn and Harry pull away looking toward the door to see waliyha who was in shock.Waliyha walks in the room and closes the door locking it.

"So you two are dating?"She asked.

"Yeah..that's what I wanted to announce today,"zayn explained.

"You know dad will never accept this right?"Waliyha said and I sinply nodded.

"But I support you,"She smiled.

"You think we should tell them now?"zayn asked his sister.

"Dad is angry right now..just wait until tomorrow."Waliyha suggested.

"Thanks Liya,"Zayn said and Waliyha smiled before leaving the room.

i turn to harry to see that he was still upset,I kiss his jawline and leans in to whisper in his ear.

"Let zaddy makes you feel better,"I whispered to him.

I kiss him down to his beck nibbling on it.

"z-zayn we can't..someone might hear,"Harry said.

"soundproof walls babes,"zayn said before kissing Harry's lips.

Harry kisses back and it became more heated.Zayn bite Harry's bottom lips causing him to gasp. Zayn slip his tongue into harry open mouth and Harry moan into the kiss.

zayn pull away and kisses Harry's jawline before he could whine from the lost of contact.He make his way down to Harry's neck sucking on it gaining a soft moan from harry.

Zayn unbuttoned Harry's shirt and kisses down his chest leaving red marks behind.He started to unbuckle Harry's belt and took off his jeans.

♡ (I'm not good at writing smut so let's not write it to avoid the cringe)

The Next Day...
Harry's P.O.V.
I woke up to an empty bed so you can say my day has not started good because I didn't wake up to my beautiful angel of a boyfriend.

I took a shower and got ready and went to the kitchen where everyone were gathered having breakfast.I sit down next to Waliyha and she smiled at me.

"Son,You have to go on a date with Gigi tonight,I would like you to atleast get to know each other and become friends,"yaser said.

Zayn look at me before looking at his dad.

"On one condition only,"Zayn said.

"What condition?"Yaser asked.

"If after that one date I tell you that I don't want to marry her..you have to respect my decision,"Zayn said.

"we will see how it goes first,"Yaser said.

After breakfast I talked to Waliyha and Doniya and we watched a movie.

I went to zayn's room and he was smoking.

"C'mere Babe,"Zayn said as he put off the cigarette.

He pull me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna fix this mess,"He mumbled against my shoulder.

Zayn was now in the shower getting ready to meet Gigi and I was laying down on his bed.His phone was on the nightstand I took it and changed his lockscreen to a picture of me.

I place his phone on the nightstand again and waited for him to come out of the bathroom

A/N : I was thinking about adding Male pregnancy in this story so what do ya'll think?
Should I do it ?