14

zayn's P.O.V.
I was in such a good mood today,Harry wrote me a song and I decided to do something in return.

I remember that Harry always wanted a cat ever since we were kids so I got him one.

"Harry come here,"I call him as he was in the kitchen.

"Hey Babe,"He greeted.

"I got you something,"I grin at him as I bring the little kitten in front of him.

His mouth remained open and he look down at the kitten for a moment.

"You got me a kitten,"He said excitedly as he take the kitten into his hands.

"You like it?"I asked expectantly.

"I love it,"Harry said pecking Zayn's lips softly.

"What should we name him?"Zayn asked.

"What about..Carrot?"Harry suggested.

"Noo..What about Ginger,"Zayn said.

"Griffy?"Harry asked.

"what was the name of that kitten we saved..In 6th Grade?"Zayn asked.

"I think it was..Dusty,"Harry answered.

"So let's name this one..Rusty?"Zayn suggested.

"Rusty..I like it,"He smiled widely.

"Babe..we are going to My parents house tomorrow,"Zayn said.

"I remember..are you nervous?"Harry asked.

"I am but as long as your by my side I will be okay."Zayn smiled.

The last day of college went by really fast and before we even knew it zayn and I were driving to his parents house.Zayn was nervous and so was Harry.

we arrived there and took out our luggages since we would be staying the weekend.We walk inside the Malik house and was greeted by Trisha,Zayn's mom.

"Hello Boys..Oh how I've missed you son,"She said pulling us into a hug.

"where's Dad?"Zayn asked Trisha.

"In the Backyard,"Trisha answered.

"Are Doniya and Waliyha home?"He asked again.

"In their room they were so excited when they heard you were coming,"Trisha said.

Zayn and I went to greet his Dad and then went to see Doniya and Waliyha.

"Zaynnn,"Waliyha shouted in excitement.

"I missed you Brother,"Doniya hugged him.

"You too Harry..I'm so happy that you came,"Waliyha said before pulling harry into a hug.

"Is safaa coming too?"Harry asked.

"Yeah,"Doniya simply said.

"Heard my name,"safaa said as she walk into the room with Baby zaneyah in her arms.

"Hii safaa,"Waliyha said and everyone greeted her before zayn took Zaneyah in his arms.

"She's so cute,"Harry cooed.

"Doniya and I are going to help mom,"Waliyha said.

"I'll join you girls,"Safaa said and they left the room leaving zayn and Harry alone.

"Are you ready for tonight Babe?"Harry asked.

"Yeah..It's time to tell them that we are together and if they don't accept that..Then that's their problem..I'm not leaving you,"Zayn said kissing Harry's forehead.

They played with Baby zaneyah for a while before Trisha call them for dinner.