1

"Harreh I'm going out don't wait up on me,"Zayn yelled to his Roomate as he put on his jacket.

"where are you going?"Harry asked as he walk out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his lower body.

"A party,"Zayn simply said.

"Be careful,"Harry said.

"I will see ya later,"zayn said as he walk out of the door.

It was now 1 a.m and Harry was waiting for zayn even though he said not to.There was a knock on their door.Harry open it to reveal a totally wasted Zayn with his arms around Louis for support.

"Here you go mate good luck,"Louis says as he put Zayn's weight on Harry.

Harry closed the door and drop zayn on the bed.

"Heyyyyy Hazzaa,"Zayn slurred.He smelled like vomit and alcohol.

"Get up zayn you need to take a shower,"Harry said as he tried to pull zayn off the bed.

"I can't even move.."Zayn slurred as he try to get up.

Harry help him up and put his arms around zayn to help him to the bathroom.As he enter the bathroom,Zayn drop to his knees in front of toilet and he vomits again.

Harry sat him down and undressed him.He was used to doing this as Zayn partied a lot.Harry do too but not so much.

He turn on the shower and drag zayn into it.zayn could barely stand up straight.He buried his head on the crook of Harry's Neck.

Harry didn't mind it untill zayn started nibbling on his skin and kissing it.

"W-what are you doing?"Harry stuttered with the sudden action of his best friend.

zayn doesn't respond he keeps nibbling on his skin as his hands play with the hem of Harry's shirt.

"Zayn you're drunk,"Harry warned as he push zayn away still holding him so that he doesn't fall.

Zayn have been totally drunk in the past but he had never done anything like that before.Harry finish washing him up and dry him with a towel.He finally put zayn's clothes on and put him to bed.

Harry's clothes were wet so he was about to go change when zayn pull him back.

"Don't go,"He pouted.

"I need to change,"Harry said.

"Just Take it Off,"Zayn said as he look at Harry.

Harry strip into his boxer and lay down next to zayn.The other started playing with Harry's hair and Harry drifted off to sleep.

A/N

Here you go another Zarry fanfiction since the other one did great.I wss debating on whether to post this first chapter or not but here you go on the occasion of my 18fh birthday I posted it ❤😊

Thanks for the love and votes on my previous zarry fanfiction.